𝟎𝟎𝟓/𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟢𝟧,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟧, 𝟢𝟫.𝟣𝟧.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

"come overrr"dd begged as he devoured his wendy's on his stream. "i haven't been there since notti passed."i stated as i placed my Dior lip oil on my lips.

"ok and they miss y-"dd spoke before getting cut off "d who you on the phone with?"melz asked coming into the camera.

"JIHANNI!!"she yelled taking the phone. "MELZ"i smiled. "come overr i'll pick you upp"she said smiling. "ok i'll be ready in 5"i replied.

she handed the phone back to dd. "so you coming when she asked but when i asked-"he started complaining.

"chill out dic or i won't come."i rolled my eyes propping up my phone as i went to my closet. "gayt"dd said as his eyes widened.

"nigga ya stream heard that."i stated "oh shit sorry chat"dd said muting i just rolled my eyes.

"boy come on now you know it ain't fat"i said shaking my ass a lil bit. "you ma stop playing with me"he pointed into the camera.

i pulled out a grey tech and black leggings. i was only wearing a black lace bra and my SpongeBob psds.

i slipped the tech on and put on my leggings.add just watched me. "you got a staring problem?" i asked him he just shook his head no.

"ima unmute ma"he said smiling. "ok i wasn't even sayin shit u was"i rolled my eyes.

i look out my window."melz here i'll see you soon"i said hanging up.i walked to my fridge and got a cherry kool aid.

i walked out the house and got in melz car. "hey baby"she said smiling."heyyy"i said hugging her. "i haven't seen you since the incident.."she spoke softly.

"yeah."i shortly replied. "Anni"amiri said as i realized he was there. "miri"i smiled as the little curly haired boy sat in his car seat.

"ok you tryna go get tacos?"melz asked "shit yeah"i smiled i put my phone on bluetooth i started to play ME OR SUM by NARDO WICK, FUTURE,AND LIL BABY.

"Drop your location she think she me or sum Put on my chains now she think she me or sum
She keep a Glock in her bag she think she me or sum VVS rocks with the cash she think she me or sum"me and melz sang with future.

"join dds stream"melz said as i pulled out her phone. i did her face id because i have it on her phone.

i joined and it was dd talking to dotty."i love ya too babyboy"dotty said to some nigga stacks?

"text him and watch his face"melz grinned. i pulled out my phone and texted him. i watched home his phone went off and he smiled.

"who dat?"dotty asked tryna see dds phone."ma wife"he smiled showing dotty the text. "AWWWW"melz yelled smiling. "ow"amiri said covering his ears. "sorry baby"melz reached back rubbing his leg.