𝟎𝟏𝟕/𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟣𝟩,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
✰𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐒𝟒𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒✰

𝟢𝟣𝟨, 𝟣𝟢.𝟥𝟢.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗌𝟦𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗌 streaming now live
#✰

"i feel you ma heart i'm sorry"i said to edot as we were both rolling up."i jus feel left out and everyone switched up except for a few but i feel like they will soon"edot vented to me.

"i'm always here dot remember dat"i spoke tryna help my best friend."thanks dee"he smiled lighting up the blunt.

"i feel like dd gon do the opposite when he goes up."he stated and i believed him. when dotty got signed and went up he took all of us dudey,star, jay,roscoe,dd,notti,ddot,ek,boogz,literally every single person who was with him.

"i don't know but just hope for the best i guess"i shrugged."what's going on tomorrow who havin a party?"he asked me.

"i think jihannis one friend jolani? i think her name is"i thought going on to my instagram to see who jihanni told me.

"yeah da girl sugarhilllanii on insta she bad"dot rubbed his hands together showing me her highlights.

"dats all you gang"i laughed.she's pretty just not my type."shii ian complaining"he smiled.

✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟣𝟢.𝟥𝟢.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live
#✰

"mmm this tew good"Avani smiled tearing up the sea food boil."mmm what future said.."zariah started.

"all bad bitch eat sea food"all 5 of us sang sampling ME OR SUM by FUTURE,NARDO WICK,AND LIL BABY.

"sooo what's tea?"i asked the 4 girls after the silence came over us."me and trey onna break now"avani shrugged.

"why?"aaliyah asked the girl confused because they seemed fine."it was my idea.. i just needed me time"she stated continuously eating some of her shrimp.

"oh shit well i guess Cordell's back in town"Jolani started licking the seasoning off her fingers.

"what"me and cordell fell out 2 weeks ago over a little argument about dougie and blovee."yeah he's coming to my party tomorrow"jolani looked worried and confused.

she didn't know me and him fell out i just stopped talking about him."oh ok well dd told me he loves me last night"i tried to make it not be a big deal because it wasn't.

"WHAT!"zariah yelled dropping the piece of crab that was in her mouth."yep"i smiled until kiyeer called me.

i wiped off my fingers and answered the facetime. "hey blackie"i moved my food to the side showing my face.