𝟎𝟏𝟓/𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟣𝟧,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟣𝟧, 𝟣𝟢.𝟤𝟪.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live
#✰

i'm currently laying on my bed editing my new weekly routine for youtube while on facetime with ddot,roscoe,boogz,dotty,and dudeylo.

I made a youtube channel a while ago and started posting weekly routines,also I made top 10 in drill music after one of my songs dropped called SUCK MA DICK. by JIJI TOO TACT.

"jiji what's the word for today?"boogz asked me looking into the camera because all 5 of them were on the game.

"just editing might him the stu to finish psa pt2 wit ddot then see notti"i stated."mmm ima pick you up in 20 minutes" dotty said putting a hoodie over his 6 pack.

"ok where we goin?"i asked confused. "like you said the stu to finish psa pt2 and to see notti"edot repeated what i said.i just nodded and took my phone to my vanity.

i grabbed one of my claw clips and put my bone straight red sew in into a claw clip pulling out the sides.

i put on some lip gloss and walked downstairs with my phone still in my hand."dot can ya pick me and ddot up?"dudeylo asked as ddot went in the camera.

they were in the same house but different rooms. ddot hung up so there was no echo."yeah"edot spoke with a little voice crack.

i just laughed and grabbed a pre rolled and lit it. i started to smoke it.i hung up and went on tiktok starting to scroll until i saw an edit of dd with the song SET FIRE TO THE RAIN by ADELE.

i hung up and went on tiktok starting to scroll until i saw an edit of dd with the song SET FIRE TO THE RAIN by ADELE

'the last time.. sometimes i wake up by the door that heart you caught must be waiting for you even now when we're already over'

i watched it a couple times as a few tears fell from my eyes.but it quickly changed when zariah texted me.

but it quickly changed when zariah texted me