𝟎𝟐𝟔/𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟤𝟨,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟤𝟨, 𝟢𝟪.𝟤𝟫.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣 - sugarhill, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

"wake upp"darrian yelled jumping on my bed. "move darrian"i groaned taking ethans cover. "nigga i'm cold"ethan complained pulling me onto him with the cover.

"awww"darrian coed."nigga shut up"ethan spoke in his raspy voice."what we doin today?"i asked turning over so now my heads on ethans chest.

"i don't know but i was going to the stu with quan and jstar"ethan wrapped his arms around my waist."anni u gon go?"darrian asked me.

"yeah"i spoke quietly.i was way to tired to know what was going on beside me."well get ready."darrian stated.

𐮚𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𐮚
𝟢𝟣.𝟣𝟦.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗃𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗍 streaming now live.
#✰

"You the reason I can't trust these hoes This world is too cold Had to let you go Now my heart froze This the life I chose And I don't trust a soul Had to let you go"ddot sang along to his new unreleased song LET HA GO.

"nigga what's going on with you and dd?"i asked ddot turning down the music."nothing."he lied. "nigga you don't have to lie to me."i shook my head.

"nah jus ever since he started hanging out wit dotty he's been mad dayroom."ddot stated. to be honest dd changed ever since he made ON HOTS wit hoodstar dotty.

"they act like dey datin"ddot shook his head lighting his blunt."like i thought he was in a relationship wit his hairline but dat nigga cheating on his hairline wit dotty"ddot laughed.

"wait..have you and dd been talking?"ddot asked.the last time me and him actually talked was a week ago on jay's birthday at his party aaliyah made me go to.

"like actually talked a week ago"i said confused. "oh well i heard thru the grapevine.."he started i shook me head waiting for him to continue. "him and crystal back together"everything stopped.

"what."is the only thing i could say."yeah ion knoe tho you know how da fans be."ddot was right but like still where would they get it from.

"ima text him."i shook my head as ddot shrugged and turned up the music. ddot danced to NO NAME DROPPIN by JDOT BREEZY and he continued smoking.

 ddot danced to NO NAME DROPPIN by JDOT BREEZY and he continued smoking