𝟎𝟎𝟐/𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

✰𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒✰

𝟢𝟤, 𝟢𝟫.𝟢𝟨.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝖽𝖽𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺 streaming now live.
#✰

i broke up with crystal yesterday after the fight because i can't date no pussy. "you almost ready dic?"jay asked standing in my doorway

"yeah"i said spraying myself with some cologne and grabbing my bape back pack and throwing it over my shoulder.

"we getting ddot?"jay asked starting the car i nodded and placed me airpods in my ears and played DID IT AGAIN by LIL TECCA

'I got a pack, hit em and do it again Fuckin her, I'm fuckin her friend I got bands, one day I'm flying to France Juggin til a nigga land'

"where jihanni at?"i asked ddot as we sat at the lunch table waiting for her and her 2 lil friends. "i don't know why u care?"ddot asked eating his chips.

"cus"i said shortly. "ugh yall see jiji?"a light skin girl with braids asked us eating doritos. "no why?"i asked confused. "she wasn't in 5th and she was weird in 4th"the other girl said worried.

the two girls sat there thinking with ddot after a good while the girl with braids said "nottis memorial" the 4 of us walked out of the school walking to nottis memorial.

after a lil minute we got to nottis memorial,she sat there looking at everything hitting her dapp pen.she looked so perfect it made me melt.

"yo jiji"ddot yelled making himself present. "hmm"she hummed in response wiping her tears realizing i'm there. "are you ok?"i asked i cared about her a lot. i grew to love her from a distance.

"no."she said blankly still staring straight into nothingness. she stood up and flash all of us a weak smile.

✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟫.𝟢𝟨.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

i sat on my bed waiting for my sister to get home i got a notification from instagram i pulled out my phone