𝟎𝟏𝟐/𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟣𝟤,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟣𝟤, 𝟢𝟫.𝟤𝟥.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

"i don't care if he blood or he crip if he jackin the opps anybody get hit.bitch ima demon all i do is click for 83 the devil ima let it ri-"i started singing as i brushed my teeth until i got cut off by aaliyah.

"come on hurry up you goin go school today"she yelled from the kitchen. "UGH IM ALREADY LATE DO I HAVE TO GO!?"i complained looking at the time 𝟪:𝟥𝟩.

i picked up my hot comb and started fixing my hair."YES BUT AFTER SCHOOL IM TAKING YOU TO GO GET OUR HAIR DONE"she responded making me instantly happier.

"OK ILL BE DOWN IN 10"i smiled running into my room getting a outfit.i grabbed one of my black body suits.

i ran into the bathroom to change.i slid off everything i was wearing and slid on my white lace bra and matching thong.

i put on my outfit then grabbed some white nike socks. i ran downstairs and picked up my white tote bag."ready?"aaliyah asked me as i slid on my black yeezy slides.

we walked out and hopped in the black mercedes benz."can we get starbucks?"i asked as i buckled my seatbelt. "no your already late"aaliyah rolled her eyes starting the car.

"ugh." "gurl it take 20 minutes to get to school plus 10 with traffic"she shook her head. i
rolled my eyes as hooked up to the bluetooth as scrolled through my liked songs.

i quickly pressed on SLEAZY FLOW by SLEAZYWORLD GO AND LIL BABY.

"Last opp we caught was at the store we had to scrape him Lil bro hopped out trippin with that switchy he done faced him Face shot face shot"me and aaliyah sang.

"How you mad she choosin me I like what she do to me She say she feel safer over here This where the shooters be"aaliyah sang.

"How you mad she choosin me You would die if you know what she was doin to me We been swappin spit for a lil while this shit ain't new to me Actin like I'm chasin her or somethin she be pursuin me"i sang along with lil baby.

"what you doing wit ur hair?"aaliyah asked me turn the music down."i need a new color you know i wanna do a red sew in"i stated looking at my natural mid back length black hair.

"i wanna do blue."she stated i looked at her like she was dumb."you should do pink"i said shrugging.

"mmm i'll think while you at school"she said. "wait you ain't goin to work?"i asked looking at her dead confused.

"no i need a break from them dirty bitches"she laughed."i need a break from these fat niggas"i started to complain again.

"i need a break from these fat niggas"i started to complain again