𝟎𝟏𝟖/𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟣𝟪,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
✰𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐍✰

𝟢𝟣𝟪, 𝟣𝟢.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗌𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗂 streaming now live
#✰

"can you help me?"i asked one of jihannis friend's Elijah who was helping me set up for the party ..

well Edot but i personally prefer Elijah.

"yeah ma where you want it?"he asked as he helped me with the little pumpkin decorations around the airbnb house i rented.

"here please"i pointed up to a higher shelf he could reach to."yeah"he proceeded to place the pumpkin on the shelf.

"thanks"i smiled at the boy."no problem"he returned the smile.i won't lie i kinda liked him. well i think he is cute but he has a girlfriend i think.

"i got the food"jihanni smiled coming through the door with 2 panera bags and ddot close behind her.

"here's your bacon and turkey,mac and cheese, grilled cheese,and your pizza"she handed out the food to ddot.damn this nigga know how to eat.

"here's your smokehouse barbecue chicken sandwich"she said handing me my food. "and same for dotty"she gave him his food then pulled out 2 toasted steak and white cheddar sandwiches.i assume one is for dd because he's on his way.

"so who's all coming?"i asked jihanni because she mainly invited everyone."all the sugarhill niggas, buba,idris,dk,and noti to film,some people from school, and some people from the block"

"igh if buba get in my face he getting decked."ddot stated eating the fuck out of his grilled cheese."deadass"elijah agreed.

"anni you do ya weekly vlog?"i tried to keep the conversation going. "yeah i just have to finish editing but ima do that tomorrow"she continued eating her food.

"ok y'all like it?"i asked walking out in my Harley quinn costume paired with some retro red thunder 4s

"ok y'all like it?"i asked walking out in my Harley quinn costume paired with some retro red thunder 4s.we all matched as dc hero's because cblu posted on his story the doa niggas wearing marvel.

"you so prettyy"avani smiled at me as i walked down the stairs.she had on a wonder women costume.

jihanni wore a zantanna costume barely covering her body.zariah wore a cat women costume.And aaliyah wore a poison ivy costume.