𝟎𝟐𝟐/𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟤𝟤,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢, 𝟣𝟣.𝟢𝟥.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - clifton, new jersey
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

"how the fuck.."ddot asked pacing around the room."i don't know i jus found out.."i started i don't even know why i was crying it wasn't a big deal.

"my own cousin now fucking wit my opps..?"ddot shook his head."the 4 of us me,you,notti,and him would talk shit about sha gz,dthang,yus gz,and em but now he one of them?"dd made a lil stank face making me laugh but i was mad at him so i didn't.

"cordell a bitch"dudeylo rolled his eyes."ian never really like that nigga"dee agreed.dee told me many times not to fuck wit cordell and he was right.

"GET ON STAGE"the manger yelled as we all fixed ourselves and got to the stage.the beat of 40s n 9s started and dd and ddot ran out making the crowd go insane.

all you saw was fan girls jumping up and down,angry boyfriends/brothers,cougars, the next r kelly,annoyed fathers,aaliyah,jolani, zariah,and avani in the front,and there was one thing that caught my eye...

k gunna from the smash or pass vid dd and em did.she was right up in front shaking her ass to the song."it probably stank there"i mumbled under my breath for no one to hear.

"stopp jiji"dudeylo laughed scaring me because ian know he could hear me."nah it probably do"i laughed.

"All eyes on her but she on the way suck my dick nigga its that dd nigga OY or no Y its that lil ddot nigga man everything dead"the song ended and ddot ran to the back with us the jay and jstar ran out.

"Late at night on that block it was risky know some niggas really tryna get me .380 gon blow if he movin too mixy Up a knock and I'm doin it quickly Notti live on me and dd gon carry your name Since you died I been goin insane"jay sang along with the beat of da real brotherly love.

"yo k kelly here"ddot laughed talking about k gunna. "i saw"i mugged her but she couldn't see me so she couldn't do shit.

"ready?"ddot asked the crowd as i was about to go out and do psa pt2

"ready?"ddot asked the crowd as i was about to go out and do psa pt2.i ran out on the beat.

"ok ima start off like this who the fuck is the murda b bitch? if i see that lil bitch she get smacked with the grip I ain't talkin beat her out her shit like i'm smokin rah rah dumb nigga got put in a spliff run up on me ima let off like six and ddot with me and you know he gon blitz"