𝟎𝟑𝟎/𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟥𝟢,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
✰𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙✰

𝟥𝟢, 𝟢𝟣.𝟣𝟩.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 - harlem, nyc
@𝗌𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖽𝖽𝗈𝗍 streaming now live.
#✰

"MA HEART GUESS WHAT!"dd smiled as i answered the phone for my best friend."what happened dd?"i asked setting up the camera showing me on the game. "POLO FOLLOWED ME BACK!"he smiled in excitement.

i continued playing the game."yo what's wrong?"he asked confused. "nun dd."i spoke in an annoyed tone.

he thought for a moment."your fucking jealous of me that's why your not happy."dd started getting into an angry phase.i stopped the game putting my controller down.

"i'm not fucking jealous of you,what the fuck do you mean jealous dd.?"i asked in an angry tone."WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF YOU" i started yelled catching dd off guard.

"your supposed to be my fucking brother dd but the second you start getting more money and fame you ditched me my nigga."i stated taking a breath before continuing.

"once you started hanging out with dotty and fucking yogi and em.YOU FUCKING DITCHED ME.!"i started yelling at dd.i felt tears in my eyes.

"name one fucking time i wasn't there for you or happy for you. tell me nigga i'll wait."i started as i watched his face go from anger to shock.

"u-"he started."nah nigga you can't."i shook my head and hung up.i put my phone on do not disturb and called the 1 person who's keeping my here..

jihanni.

"yo- what's wrong my love?"jihanni asked look at the camera seeing the tears in my eyes."fucking dd."i started crying again."aii my heart i'm not home now but ima go to the bodega and get snacks then ima be there and we can talk."she spoke softly into the phone.

"aii bye jiji i love you." "bye darrian i love you more"she said before hanging up. i laid back on my bed thinking bout the whole situation.

"notti,dotty i need you here ma heart."i spoke kissing my notti and dotty chain and pointing up.

✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟣.𝟣𝟩.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 - sugarhill, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗃𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗍 streaming now live.
#✰

"nah jiji jus try it."boogz gently pushed me into the booth.i placed the headphones on my head as the beat edot used for geek played.

'Nigga dumb if he think that I'm bluffin
Like Ricky he runnin that boy tryna act tough
I see TG I'm catchin that petey Got chopped in his figi made that nigga back up Lil thottie wanna link she can't see me She fuck with the opps then that hoe gettin packed up And I ball like the Mavericks too official I'm dumpin in traffic In the streets I be causin a havoc like no I don't play for the lackers I'm a gangster I'm takin them risks SevSideK all that shit to my dick Catch a shit I'm bendin in it Mat Sav and Dummy this shit got a kick Let's take a trip to the Rey they ain't outside take a trip to the eight Like shh got shot in his face They start sayin names and that's on the gang Fuck the opps niggas know what I'm on EverythingK but you don't perform Ayo Benzo we gon spin through that block and let bout ten go Spinnin in the future I flock two pistols boy I might hang out the window He dead he dead heat Free Banga gang free bro that's lefty on that block it was hot totin Becky She wanna fuck but I told her to neck me She sexy good body In the field, can't go out like Lotti Lil opp thot, she tryna line me but I keep a stick like I'm playin hockey like I'm a geek on the beat, go dumb I'm a geek on the beat go dumb like I'm a geek on the beat go dumb'