𝟎𝟐𝟎/𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟤𝟢,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟣𝟣.𝟢𝟤.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - Clifton, new jersey
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live
#✰

"ugh i'm mad tired"i spoke plopping on the hotel bed."same"zariah agreed as we waited for jolani and avani to get in the room.

there's me,jolani,avani,and zariah sharing a room with 2 beds. me and riah are sharing then vani and lani are sharing.

"i miss hanging out jus me and you not gon lie"i smiled looking over at the lightskin."same."she smiled as we had the same memories over and over again.

"y'all i need a damn nap that ddot nigga got me exhausted."jolani stated plopping on the bed after putting her bags down.

"i'm going to the pool ian know bout y'all doe"i laughed going to my bag to get a dior triangle bikini top and the matching bottoms.

"i'm coming"zariah got up and grabbed her matching brown Luis Vuitton one."yall comin?"i asked vani and lani.

"nope im goin to sleep"avani could barely pick her head up."agreed"jolani said before passing out.

me and zariah walk into the bathroom to get changed."riah can you tie the back?"i asked her. "yeah turn around"she spoke as she got the strings to tie it.

"thankss want me to do yours?"i asked her as she turned around and i tied hers.we both grabbed our towels and a key card for the room.

i placed my curly hair into a bun on top of my head and so did zariah.we walked into the elevator and went to the lobby to where the pool is.

"yeah that nigga dead piss me of-yo anni where u goin?"dd asked as the elevator doors opened on the lobby.

"me and riah goin to the pool"i moved my towel showing my matching dior bikini set."mmm me and dd will be down in a sec"ddot smiled as me and riah went to the pool.

"you see the way dd was eyeing you down!?"she smiled as we put our feet in the pool.it took about 5 minutes until WICKED WITCH by NARDO WICK blasted through the halls as dd and ddot carried the speaker to the pool.

ddot put the speaker down and jumped in the pool."NIGGA YOU GOT MY HAIR WET!"zariah yelled at her now wet hair.

"at this point anni go under"ddot smiled swimming over to me."no nigga"i finally got my whole body in the water.

"MOVE!"dd yelled doing a cannonball into the pool get my hair wet."david lee reyes"i turned to look at him and he had pure fear in his eyes.

"i'm sorry i'll pay"he spoke about to get money until i stopped him. "no come here"i said opening my arms for him.

he picked me up and looked into my eyes before placing kisses all over my face."awww"ddot and zariah smiled.

i looked over at them and rolled my eyes."nah ma look at me"dd put his hand on my chin turning my head to him.

he made eye contact before placing his lips on mine.i kissed his back as he slid his tongue in. "ok ok enough!!"zariah yelled as he and ddot splashed up with water.

we pulled away from each other and looked over at the two who were smiling."yall should get together."dd suggested looking at how the two were mad close.

"yeah i see it"i agreed as the both blushed.

"ugh i'm hungry"ddot complained."tell me sum ian know."i shook my head as we all hung out in dudeylo and dees room.

"nigga shut the fuck up"ddot mugged me. "nah nigga naps"i laughed tryna put my fingers throughout his nappy ass hair.

"STOP..OW!!!"he winced in pain.i sat down on dds lap.his hands traveled around my waist rubbing on my ass.

"y'all nasty."dudey said in disgust."nigga they been all over each other since they 'talked'"ddot rolled his eyes.

"nigga shut the fuck up"dd snapped clearly pissed off."calm down"i muttered in his ear laying my head back.

"let's go ma"dd spoke holding my waist as he got up and lead me across the hall to his room. "they gon fuck"ddot shook his head as dd closed the door.

i sat on what i assumed to be his bed because of his hoodie laying on it and nottis blanket. "ma i got a question"he started.

"ok.."

"did u feel bad about fuckin cordell??"

"yeah i don't know it just happened.. heat of the moment i guess."

"well tell me if i do it better"before i knew dd had his hands all up on my body.

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

he started kissing my body leading down to my 🐱 i looked down at him as he did it.he started pulling down my nike pros revealing my panties.

"u ready ma?"he asked me in a respectful way i nodded "nah ian think ya ready"he teased me as my body feined for his.

he laughed at me then got to MUNCHING on my pussy .this nigga a whole munch!!

"jihanni.."he said taking a pause from DEVOURING me. "david.."

"i love you so fucking much"

"i love you more dd"

short chapter sorry baes🌚

me and my man back tg again and nigga was fucking uo my pussy🫣