𝟎𝟐𝟑/𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟤𝟥,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢, 𝟣𝟣.𝟣𝟧.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - newark, new jersey
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

today is edots funeral.these past few days i've been a wreak.the only person i actually have talked to is dudeylo.

"ready anni?"aaliyah asked me as i slid my shoes on i nodded my head. i'm not ready at all.i lost one of my best friends.not even that my brother.

"let's go"she spoke as we walked out the hotel room.once we got to the elevator we saw ddot and roscoe."hey ma heart"roscoe said softly as i stood next to him.

"hey."i replied dryly."come here"ddot spoke wrapping his arms around me hugging me tight like it was the last time we'd see each other.

i started crying into his black jacket. "let it out ma heart"he said starting to cry with me.

as we walked into the elevator i fixed my lashes and wiped my nose. once we got downstairs into the lobby i saw dudeylo sitting alone on his phone.

i walked over and hugged him trying not to cry. "it's ok jiji"he sounded like he's been crying. i mean i understand because edot was his rock,his heart,his bestfriend.

"baby you giving a speech?"edots mom asked me as we stood outside the church. "yes if its ok"i spoke looking over at her.

"that's fine baby"she forced a smile.i just hugged her,i feel the same pain i feel for crimsley for her.

she lost her son. her 17 year old son,the boy who made her a mother the first one to call her mom.her baby.

"i'm sorry"i cried into her black dress."it's not your fault"she cried back holding me tight.

once she pulled away we walked into the building.i walked up to the podium next to everyone.

"jiji you can go ahead"his sister whispered to me as i walking infront of the mic.

"i don't know where to begin, elijah had the best soul.he was always there for me when i needed him if i needed to talk he was there,if i was shot he was there.i mainly wish i could've been there for him way more.."i started tearing up.

"i'm just gonna miss the days we would be at the park,go to six flags, and simply when you would come over for dinner."i continued sniffing a little.

"all i mainly need to say is i love you dotty wrd 2 bro ma heart.thank you for being a part of my life and all the ups and downs you were there for me."i finished in tears.

dee pulled me into his arms as my head rested on his chest completely breaking down.

now it was dudeylos turn to speak for edot.

"you just got to check on people wrd,i feel like sometimes it's more i could've did.."he started his voice immediately started shaking and cracking.