Chapter 9- Keefe's POV

'Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find...'

Friday: 

Keefe growled as his covers were pulled back, and Gianna looked over him. 

"Get up." Gianna said, roughly. "Today's the game, and I don't want to be late for practice. So get your lazy arse up."

"Just because you live here doesn't mean you can boss me around." Keefe fumed, rolling over and closing his eyes once again. He was still furious at Gianna about the volleyball incident, and to make matters worse, neither Sophie nor any of his other friends had talked to him. 

"Get. Up." Gianna pulled off his covers completely, and Keefe turned around to glare at her. Gianna had let up the charade that she had been playing around him. Gianna's light green eyes sparkled angrily. 

"And you haven't asked me yet, but you better know that you are taking me to homecoming." 

Keefe stared at her, wondering what had happened to his childhood friend. She had never been the nicest person, but now she was purely evil. 

Keefe rolled his eyes, and he got out of bed, shoving Gianna out. He had managed to convince his dad to give her the room next door to him, instead of her living in his room. 

He quickly changed into a blue t-shirt and sweatpants (classic high school attire) and hurried outside to where Ro and Gianna were waiting. His dad was already at work, like always. 

He grabbed a poptart, before he hurried to his car, not waiting for Gianna. She always took forever to get ready, even after she yelled at him to get ready. 

Waiting, he took out his phone and began scrolling. He clicked on his conversation with Sophie, labeled 'Foster <3.'

She hadn't replied to his text asking if she was okay, but it said she had read it. Deciding he would try and talk to her later, Keefe turned his attention to Gianna, who had just opened the car door. 

"Get driving." She said curtly. Keefe rolled his eyes once again, but started the ignition. 

-time skip-

As they got to school, Gianna latched herself on to Keefe. Apparently, she had identified him as her boyfriend, and Keefe desperately wished that Gianna had blonde hair, brown eyes, and her name was Sophie Foster. And that she wasn't a complete b*tch. 

He saw Sophie and Dex peering over a phone in the hallway, and started heading over to her, before Gianna pulled him back. 

"You know what'll happen if you talk to her. Don't test me Keefe. This is the last time i'm telling you this. Don't make me hurt her more than I already have. The volleyball situation isn't the only thing I can do." 

Keefe rolled his eyes, stuffing earbuds that weren't connected to anything, in his ears. 

Keefe hovered near Sophie and Dex, waiting for Gianna to leave so he could talk to them. A flash of anger flitted across Sophie's face, before she clenched her teeth, and walked straight towards him. Keefe panicked. Gianna still hadn't left. But to his surprise (and slight dissapointment), Sophie just briskly walked past him. Straight to a certain brown haired girl.

A few heads in the hallway turned to stare at the blonde and brunette and Sophie kicked her in the shin. 

"Are you freaking serious? You made me a meme?" Sophie yelled at her. Gianna's eyes narrowed before she shoved Sophie backwards. Dex and Keefe ran, trying to get in between them. 

"It was funny!" Gianna argued. "You looked hilarious when that volleyball hit you. I swear-" 

Her laugh was cut off by Dex shoving her backwards. 

"Stay away from my friend." he said angrily. Keefe silently cheered him on, knowing he couldn't physically do anything to help the fight. Either way, someone would be mad at him. 

"Ah. Dexter Alvin Dizznee. Son of two delinquints that were charged with theft 2 years ago. Proven innocent, but most believe to be guilty. Your parent's own the worlds ugliest shop- of course, a title granted by me- and you live in a house that wouldn't be big enough for an ant, much less a family with triplets. Triplets that cause mayhem and destruction wherever they go."

Dex's eyes narrowed to slits, and he quickly glanced at Keefe, glaring. Keefe felt guilty. He wanted to help his friends so bad, but interfering would do more harm than good. Sophie's eyes were flaming, and she looked furious at Gianna for insulting Dex. But before she could say anything, Dex spoke up. 

"Oh please. As if you don't cause 'mayhem and destruction' wherever you go." Dex fired back, mimicking Gianna. "Your just an insecure girl that takes pleasure in watching other people suffer, not to mention a freakin' stalker."

Keefe let out a laugh. A fiesty Dex was the best thing ever. As they argued, Keefe saw Biana, Fitz, Tam, Linh, and Marella join them. Not wanting anymore chaos, especially if Marella and Biana got involved, Keefe grabbed Gianna's arm roughly, and pulled her away. 

Keefe had to miss the first two classes of the day for football practice, because they had a game later in the day. He was kind of dreading it because it meant having to see Fitz, who based on all of Keefe's years of friendship with the middle Vacker, was not going to be happy with him. Even though Sophitz broke up, he still cared about her. 

Gianna was ruining all of Keefe's friendships, and he needed to find away out. Find a way to get Gianna out of his, and his friend's lives. Especially Sophie's. 

He was bluffing earlier when he said he didn't care about his parents company. Keefe did care. He may not have had the best relationship with his parents, but he didn't want their company in shambles. 

Keefe was a Wide Receiver, the other being a guy named Blake. He was a complete jerk, but wasn't have bad at football. He flirted with basically everyone, and had never had a girlfriend longer than a couple of weeks. 

The bell rang, and Keefe sighed as he dropped Gianna off at her next class, not looking at her, as he hurried towards the locker rooms. 

annnnnnnd another chapter done :)

im not completely sure where this story is going rn, but i have an idea :)

also, i do not know how football works, and will probably get a lot of things wrong, but it would be extremely helpful if you corrected it in the comments.

if we get to 1k reads, i'll release a poll that decides Gianna's fate later in the story :)

make sure to vote this story, and follow me for more updates!

byeeeee

- riana