Five

When Jungkook withdrew from him and rose from the bed, Jin's knees gave out, and he collapsed onto his stomach.

"Shower, put on the suit you had fitted for earlier, and get dressed since we're leaving in one hour. You will meet my father this evening."

Jin turned over onto his back and winced as he stared at Jungkook. "Can I ask you a question?"

"No. I need you to get up and get ready."

"Were you seeking a spouse who could provide you with an heir or a sex slave who could provide you with an heir?" Jin posed the question without regard to Jungkook's earlier response.

"Now is not the time to make me angry, Seokjin; save it for another time!" Jungkook positioned himself to lean forward and grabbed Jin by the thigh. He pulled Jin toward the edge of the bed. Jin yelped in response to the pressure being applied to his thigh and attempted to push Jungkook's hand away, but this only encouraged Jungkook to grasp his thigh tightly. "Go get ready and quit fucking with me," he yelled.

As he watched Jungkook exit the room, Jin brushed the back of his palm along the inside of his thigh. After some time, he was able to sit up, at which point he noticed fingerprints on his thigh, which made him sigh. He masticated on the inside of his lower lip for a moment before getting out of bed. After his day, he wanted nothing more than to lay in bed and do nothing. He was not in the mood to go anywhere.

Regrettably, the fact of the matter was that he couldn't since Jungkook had already briefed him on their plans for the evening and appeared to be quite serious about them. Even though it had only been three weeks since he had given his soul to the devil, he had already reached the stage where he was prepared to pee on a stick just to see a favorable result.

He understood that in the following two days, they would depart South Korea and travel to the United States, where Jungkook resided; he was anxious about the trip because he had never traveled outside the country and did not know what to expect. Furthermore, he had realized he didn't marry a decent guy, so he didn't have much hope that he would take the time to teach him anything or care whether he learned anything. He desired to research but lacked a phone and other resources that may have helped him adjust to his new life.

He continued to nibble on his lip as he entered the bathroom while pressing down on his fingertips. The more he thought about the upcoming days, the more concerned he became.

It took him some time to get into the shower, but he quickly fell into a routine once he did. He opted for a cold shower because he needed something to wake him up; if he had had a warm shower, he knew there was a great likelihood he would have returned to bed.

****

Jin spun around as he felt someone or something approach from behind him while he was fastening a bracelet that Jungkook had given to him. As their gazes connected, both he and Jungkook conducted a careful examination of each other.

As Jungkook turned and exited the room, he did not utter a single word. Jin sighed as he peeked at the clock on the nightstand and then adjusted the ring on his finger before following behind.

When he got outside their hotel suite and joined Jungkook at the elevator, he kept his eyes in every direction except Jungkook's. He became startled when Jungkook grabbed him by his arm and pulled him to stand before him; he swallowed as their eyes connected.

Jungkook lifted his fingers to Jin's forehead and brushed away the stubborn strands of hair that were out of place. After that, his fingers traced down Jin's cheekbones and crossed over to his jaw. "Seokjin, I realize that you are still getting to know me, and considering my warmth and generosity over the past weeks, you might have a mixed perception concerning who I am. However, it makes no difference how you perceive me as a person.