11| Rudra A pee catcher?

The sun was rising gradually, the lively chirruping of the birds could be heard, a small gust of wind blew inside the room through the open balcony causing a lady to crinkle her eyebrows in half sleep.

She opened her eyelids but it seemed like her eyelids were glued which resulted in one eye open and the other one closed.

She rubbed her eyes and tried turning towards the side table to grab her phone and look at the time but couldn't due to a weight over her waist.

She frowned and stared at the person whom the arm belonged to, she panicked and checked Krish if he was somehow pressed under the hulk's weight.

She sighed in relief after realising that Krish is safe but again blushed looking at their position. He was really close. This was the closest they have been.

Although she didn't want to but with a half heart she removed his arm from her waist and stood up to get fresh.

After doing her morning routine she came outside to change Krish's diaper, she didn't have to change his diapers at nights as Rudra would do that.

When he used to come late, he would change his diapers and Amaya knew about it, the discarded diapers every morning was a big fat proof.

He would even change Krish's diapers early in the morning before going to office. She quickly changed his diaper and gazed at the father son duo, both of them looked calm and serene while sleeping.

A smiled appeared on her face, Krish was lightly smiling in his sleep, might be having a dream, his growing central incisors gave his smile a cute appearance.

On the other hand her husband had a pout on his lips, his long and thick eye lashes set parallel to his cheek bones.

'Neend mei bhi smile nahi kar sakta' She thought frowning but the frown instantly became a smile when she witnessed Krish snuggling to his chest.

(He can't even smile in his sleep)

She shook her head and walked to the closet to select a dress for the day, as it had just been a month to their wedding she had been wearing anarkalis, though her mother in law insisted her to wear casuals if she was comfortable.

She just wanted to wear Indian till her work starts because after that she would rarely get a chance to wear them.

She selected a yellow anarkali dress and went inside the bathroom to have a bath.

***

Amaya came inside her room and noticed Krish was crying. She quickly ran to him.

"Awle my baby, what happened, why are you crying?" She checked his diaper, he had pooped.

"So baby did his business and now wants mumma to clean his business right?" She chuckled.

She arranged two mugs of water and two pieces of cloths with wet wipes.

She was about to start cleaning a crying Krish up when Rudra barged in.

"Amaya, I'm sorry, but have you seen a file of mine, it was blue in colour, I remember carrying it home few days back" He said, his tone, hurried. She crinkled her eyebrows, she did remember seeing a file—which fit in the description provided by him—a few days back, thrown lazily on the couch.

"Yeah I remember, it was thrown on the couch so I kept it in the study room" She said, his face showed relief.

"Could you please get it for me"

"Actually, I have to clean Krishi, he has been crying for a while"

"Don't worry I'll do it, you get me the file please, I searched the study room myself but couldn't find any trace of the file" He requested politely and she nodded.