33| Breathy Moans and Perverted Thoughts

"You know" Rudra started while Amaya hummed encouraging him to go on, "this is really unfair that I'm the only one bearing your marks"

Amaya shivered again due to the intensity and the huskiness of his voice, "what do you mean?"

"I mean it would be only fair if I get to mark you, what do you think?" She stared into his eyes trying to locate any playfulness or any traces of mischief but found none.

All she could find was intensity and seriousness, she opened her mouth and closed it as she was not able to form any coherent sentences.

With a squeeze on her waist she knew he was dead serious.

"I-I think we should head for dinner" She completed herself with hints of stammers and stood up immediately.

Before she could make her way to the door her hand was rudely grabbed by her husband who did not seem to have the nicest intentions regarding her.

She was startled when she felt herself land on his lap with a sudden pull.

"Rudra" A gasp left her mouth while her eyes held tints of anger as she glared at him.

"Hmm?" He whispered tracing his nose from her neck to shoulder. Her fruity scent mixed with vanilla invaded his senses corrupting his brain. He was in a state where he had forgotten everything but her, a result of her proximity.

He placed a soft kiss on her neck followed by a series of butterfly kisses, his hands roaming around her waist, squeezing it every now and then.

She let out a shaky breath, eyes closed, brain incapable of processing anything but giving in to the moment, all because of the man who was her husband.

The man who held the power of making her feel so vulnerable yet serene at the same time.

Her hands encircled his neck on their own accord while he was busy moulding her flesh between his lips.

"Ru-ahh" A slow moan escaped her lips after feeling him taking her flesh between his teeth, her hands travelled towards his bare shoulder gripping them tightly.

He again sucked the area then licked it filling her nerves with pleasure, she bit her lips tightly to stop herself from moaning further.

He left her neck only to gaze at her face being mesmerized by her expression. Her eyes closed with her lower lip stuck between her teeth was nothing but a turn on for him.

He forwarded his hand towards her only to pull her lower lip from between her lips, "I would appreciate it if it's me who bite these, hm" He muttered huskily before pulling her lips between him in a needy kiss. Fuck. If he was not addicted to her lips till now, he sure was now.

His lips sucked her lower lip with urgency and roughness while his hands were busy unbuttoning her shirt with hastiness.

The sound of their sucking was echoing through out the silent as desert room. The moon light was peeking through the window, a few insects were making noise and the cold breeze brewing outside was hitting them through the window. Winter was approaching.

Amaya did not realise when her husband had discarded the shirt from her body until the cold breeze hit her making her shiver.

"Ru-Rudra" She called him softly, slightly stammering while he was busy marking her body, marking his territory. His lips were doing wonders around her chest area just above her breasts.

"Hmm jaan?" He responded placing a kiss on her cleavage which caused a shiver to run down her spine, she clutched his shoulders tightly taking a deep breathe. (Love)

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He never knew he would be spell bounded by a woman and never he imagined cherishing his woman would feel so good. Damn!

"Krish-Krishi is here" She breathed out feeling him sucking on her exposed cleavage while pulling down the strap of her bra, "Sleeping, he is sleeping" He left her cleavage and moved towards her shoulder placing butterfly kisses.

"It-It's Wr-Wrong" She digged her nails in his shoulder when she felt his hands on her clothed breasts. Fuck. It felt amazing.

How would it feel when he'll touch her bare- Why the fuck was she having thoughts similar to that of a pervert?

This husband of her is affecting her badly!

"Nothing's wrong until you want it Amaya, do you want me to stop?" She had lost the ability to speak as her words dried inside her throat as she felt him squeeze her bosoms a little bit. Fuck. Once more!

The fuck was wrong with her?! This man was corrupting her senses!

"Tell me love, do you?" He caressed her waist softly, gazing into her eyes without blinking looking for a small hint of discomfort.

She did not look away, busy processing his words. Did she want him to stop? Did she want to proceed further? She sure loved whatever was happening between them. She did not want this to end.

So were they finally going to do the deed? Here in this bed beside their sleeping son? Sitting on his lap—

Did she shave today? No—

She had shaved herself down there on Sunday and today was Saturday—

No no no no! This was going to be embarrassing. He couldn't see her like that, he was not supposed to see her like that.

"I—" A knock startled both of them. The knock washed them with different emotions, one was filled with relief and prayed for the long life of the person whoever was on the other side while the other was annoyed and busy planning the murder of the person whoever disturbed him when he was having a moment with his wife.

Can't an innocent man romance with his wife with peace? Why is everyone behind him?

Guess he was left with no option than planning another honeymoon again.

"Bhai bhabhi, dinner's ready badi mom is calling you both downstairs" Came Mihira's voice and then they heard the foot steps fading away.

Amaya quickly stood up from his lap and ran towards the walk-in closet post picking her shirt up and locked the door.

Rudra chuckled slowly looking at his wife and then lied on the bed, beside Krish, with his hands crossed beneath his head.

His eyes then landed on the food he had brought for wife which were long forgotten because he was busy having his *cough* dessert *cough*

He closed his eyes for a while, a smile was attached to his lips whilst his thoughts were filled with his wife and what had happened a minute before.

Wow, never was he so satisfied with his life. An amazing son, a beautiful wife and a loving family, if he wasn't successful then who was?

***

Dedicated to ShraddhaDwivedi354 gonna miss you alot chomu :) Ab toh tu maar bhi nhi sakti yeh hatvane ke liye!

Hello guys!!!

Happy belated Diwali everyone!

I know I again disappeared but kya hi bolu abhi students ki life fucked up hi hoti hai! Especially science student!

As today was my lil brother's birthday I thought kyu na aaj update kar hi du.

Was going to update last night and celebrate the victory but then-

Koi baat nhi koshish poori ki thi humari team ne next time zaroor Trophy aayegi!

Bohot dil toote but let's not forget bohot se record bhi toote hai!

Chalo koi baat nhi ab sad nhi hona!

:)