35| I love you

It's 132 followers let's make it 140 for the next update...I'll update as soon as we hit 140!

The indoor of the Ranjvansh mansion was covered in darkness, a small, feminine figure could be seen picking up a knife from the kitchen in the darkness.

Another person, who looked like a male picked up a matchbox and signalled the other person to follow him behind.

They quickly and sneakily, like thieves, climbed upstairs, cautious not to produce any sound.

"Everything done" the man whispered to the woman, who nodded her head. They reached near Rudra and Amaya's room where all the family members were standing.

"Adhrith, Netra, everything is here right?" Arpita whispered while the other two grinned showing the knife and matchbox.

Adhrith was about to knock on the door but Rudra opened it causing him to take a hit from Adhrith's fingers.

He glared at his brother who in return apologized in a hushed tone with fear evident in his eyes.

He asked everyone to get inside, Netra lit the candles on the cake while Mihira and Adhrith took one party popper each.

When the clock striked 12 they blew the party popper simultaneously screaming happy birthday.

Amaya woke up with a jerk because of the sudden noise and was met with everyone's smiling faces but everyone forgot that she was not sleeping alone but with a child who was 1 year old.

Because of the sudden noise Krish woke up and started crying uncontrollably. Everyone's face was morphed with sheer panic.

Amaya picked up Krish trying to console him but he kept on crying out of shock and fear.

Rudra walked behind Amaya making different faces inorder to make him laugh but all in vain.

After a lot of struggle Krish calmed down, sobbing lightly. Everyone heaved a sigh of relief and asked Amaya to sit on the bed.

Krish's eyes twinkled at the sight of the cake, "Cak?" He asked pointing towards the cake with a small smile, his eyes shining with tears.

"Yes baby cake, you want it?" Amaya asked him making him nod his head vigorously while everyone else chuckled at his behaviour, "Ok then let's feed our baby cake"

She made him sit on the bed while Rudra brought the cake infront of her,  he pointed towards the cake from his eyes making her smile.

Netra gave her the knife and everyone began singing happy birthday, she, with moist eyes, cut a piece and forwarded it towards her son, who was very eager to eat the cake.

But to everyone's surprise he shook his head with a frowny pout and folded his hand around his chest in anger.

"Krishi, what happened baby?" He angrily forwarded his right hand towards her and muttered "cak"

Everyone laughed at him while Amaya kept the whole piece on his hand. After having the cake Krish grinned widely and began eating the cake messily.

"Krishi is going to have too many videos to laugh on his nearing future" Mihira, who was recording everything since the beginning, commented chuckling, making everyone else laugh.

Amaya again cut a piece of cake and forwarded it towards Rudra, he took bite and then made her have it before mouthing a "happy birthday wifey"

Their moment was disturbed by a phone call. Amaya excused herself as it was her brother calling, obviously to wish her a happy birthday.

Usually he was the first one to wish her but this time her new family had succeeded to beat him to it.

× × ×