32| Rudra demands fairness

Rudra was quick to wrap up his work and leave for home. He couldn't wait to meet a certain someone after last night's incident.

He did not want to attend office in the first place but could not cancel it due to a few important meetings.

While returning home he saw a few street vendors selling street food. He recalled his wife talking about her fondness for street food that he disliked thoroughly.

He did not understand why she was so fond of such oily and unhygienic stuff. There were many tasty and hygienic food like salad-

Ofcourse he did not say it out loud he did not want to give her a reason to pack her and their son's bag and leave to her maternal home. It had happened once and he did not like the experience one bit.

"Vinayak stop the car near the stall" Vinayak, his driver, stopped the car almost immediately with a confused look but preferred not to say anything.

"Ummh" Rudra cleared his throat before asking "Which street food is liked by women on an average?"

"Excuse me sir?" Vinayak turned with a surprised look then again casted his eyes downwards, "I asked which street food is popular among women?"

"Sir I don't know about other women but my wife, daughter and sister like to eat panipuri, momos and vada pav"

"Is it safe to eat? I mean it doesn't cause food poisoning right?" Rudra asked cautiously, eyeing the stalls with hesitation.

On the other hand Vinayak looke more confused but replied nonetheless, "It depends sir, but these food never caused food poisoning to my family members" Rudra nodded and took out his purse, "do they accept card?"

At this point Vinayak wanted to laugh at his boss but decided otherwise fpr the sake of his job, "No sir, only cash"

Rudra pulled out some cash,"Buy 2 plates of everything that you think is good, one for me and the other one for your family"

"Sir it's not need—

"Make it quick" Vinayak quickly left the car after watching his boss's glaring eyes, the man was scary.

***

Rudra swiftly opened the door trying his best to not make any sound. His  eyes fell on a figure on the bed, beside their son, lying stiffly while facing the window.

His wife was so into the act that she forgot to breath. Unintentionally a chuckle left his lips, "I know you are awake wifey"

He kept the packets of food on the table and removed his blazer keeping it on the couch, started opening the first few buttons of his shirt, he noticed her sitting up leisurely but she still did not turn his way, he shook his head at her stubbornness.

He walked towards Krish, who was sleeping soundly, and placed his lips on his forehead.

He saw Krish's lips twitching upwards for a millisecond, god their son was adorable.

He looked at Amaya who was still on her mission of avoiding her innocent husband making him heave sigh.

He walked towards the mirror and opened the rest of the buttons, he was about to remove his shirt when he heard her clearing her throat.

Amaya was sitting on the bed when she noticed him moving towards the mirror through her lashes, she was going through an inner battle as to how she was going to start a conversation with him and how was she going to apologize for acting like a horny pervert.

She was embarrassed for acting like a perv. She was a perv! No doubt! After how she behaved around him the previous night that was obvious.

She finally cleared her throat to gain his attention and was successful as she saw him turning towards her direction.

"Rudra, I'm really very sorry for acting like—shit what happened to you? Why is your upper body filled with so many marks?" Amaya panicked after noticing the marks on his upper body, the area around his chest and lower abdomen, more precisely his abs, were covered with marks that looked like bites and scratches.

"Oh you don't know? I was kind of attacked by a wild kitten last night" Rudra sneakily smirked after noticing her eyes going wide, she again gazed at the marks and turned her eyes.

Was she such an animal to him?

"Di-Did I—Am I the reason behind these marks?" She did not need an answer or a confirmation because she knew she was the only one behind those marks yet a part of her wanted him to deny, wanted him to say that she was a saint not a pervy cannibal.

"What do you think?" He raised an eye brow gazing at her playfully.

"Rudra come here"

"Huh?"

"I said come here" He scrunched his face in confusion but walked towards where she was sitting.

She stood up and touched the marks on his chest, "is it hurting?" He shook his head still staring at her, the situation seemed too unreal to him.

He would have never imagined her running her hand through his naked chest, well, except his dreams *cough*

"Did you apply any ointment?" She again shifted her concern filled eyes from his chest to his face. He shook his head involuntarily.

"How careless can you be Rudra, sit down here I'll bring the ointment here" She pushed him lightly, making him sit on the bed and and disappeared inside the washroom.

"Take it and apply" She forwarded the ointment but gasped in startlement when she was pulled on his lap.

"Rudra"

"Ab meri is halat ki wajah tum ho toh treatment bhi tumhe hi karni chahiye" Amaya shivered as she felt him caressing her hair strands. She lowered her gaze feeling his palm caressing her cheek.

"Now that you are the reason behind my condition then you should be the one treating my wounds"

"Rudra—

"It's hurting Amaya"

"Okay Rudra I-I'm doing it" She took the ointment on her index finger and began applying it on the marks blowing air on them frequently.

"Is it hurting?" She asked applying the ointment on his abs after hearing him taking in a sharp breathe. He shook his head wrapping his hands around her waist, she closed her eyes for a moment and exhaled.

"You know" Rudra started while Amaya hummed encouraging him to go on, "this is really unfair that I'm the only one bearing your marks"

Amaya shivered again due to the intensity and the huskiness of his voice, "what do you mean?"

"I mean it would be only fair if I get to mark you, what do you think?" She stared into his eyes trying to locate any playfulness or any traces of mischief but found none.

All she could find was intensity and seriousness, she opened her mouth and closed it as she was not able to form any coherent sentences.

With a squeeze on her waist she knew he was dead serious.

***

Hello guys!

How is everyone doing?

Chapter kaisa laga? Next chapter will have a little bit of ahem ahem scenes 🌚

Finally I'm free!!!

Just suffering from body pain because of PE practicals! Hah! Yeh zindagi.

The reason behind updating jaldi jaldi is ShraddhaDwivedi354 this girl had been pestering me about an update when we both had only 4 days left for our half yearly exam.

Library gaye the padhne ke liye but isko toh kuch aur hi padhna tha.

Yeh le behen waise terko next chapter mei kya hoga voh toh pata hi hai but padh le! Mera English ka work tu karegi!

Anyways I hope you liked the chapter.

Thankyou for reading this story and supporting it ❤️