38|Marriage proposal

Okay before starting the chapter click on the star icon on your left and see the magic....

Did you click?

Look the star is orange now...hehehe

* * *

Amaya and Netra were sitting inside Netra's room who was just 2 months away from her due date while Amaya still had 4 months left.

Both the besties were eating dairy milk, the table was filled with different kind of chocolates, Kitkat, Amul dark chocolate, Amul milk chocolate etc.

"Oiii you remember 3 years back I gave you a packet of dairy milk.....which was kinda powdery" Netra asked as she remembered the incident 3 years back.

She had purchased a few packets of diary milk from a store but the chocolate was powdery.

"Yeah so?" Asked Amaya nonchalantly as she kept on munching on her chocolate.

"I saw a video, in which the girl said that all the dairy milks she had bought were powdery because they were expired"

"And you ate one" She giggled while Amaya stopped chewing and stared at with widened eyes.

"EXPIRED MAAL KHILATI HAI" She screamed looking at her with shock, wow such a nice best friend

(You fed me an expired good)

"Mujhe nahi pata tha! Maine check bhi nahi ki" Netra raised her hands in surrender, shrugging nonchalantly.

(I didn't know! Neither did I check)

"EK MIN PRASAD KE JITNA HAATH MEI LEKE TUNE BHI KHAYI THI. Shukar mana zinda hoon mai abhi. Varna marne ke baad merko reason bhi pata nahi hota ki bhali changi toh thi mar kaise gayi mai" Amaya blabbered making the latter roll her eyes at her dramatic antics.

(Even you ate the quantity of a prasad {offering}
Thank God I am still alive. Otherwise, after death I wouldn't even know the reason for my death! I was so healthy, how did I die?)

"Zinda hai na bas khush reh" She showed her palm munching in her chocolate while the latter stared at her in disbelief.

(You are alive right, be happy)

"Kya matlab zinda hai na bas khush reh? Aise dost ho toh insaan ko dushmano ki kya zaroorat?"

(What do you mean by you are alive right be happy? If one has these type of friends then what is the need of an enemy?)

"Mai bhi zinda hoon, bas kafi hai!"

(Even I'm alive, that's enough for me?)

"Prasad ke jitna toh leke khaya tha tune....zinda hoon" Amaya mocked her while rolling her eyes, mimicking her words herself.

(You just ate a tad bit.....I'm alive)

"Ghar par pura khaya tha" Netra defended herself in a dramatic voice causing Amaya to chuckle. Within no  seconds the room was filled with both if their laughter.

(I ate a whole packet at home)

×××

"Mumma mai jab bada ho jaunga toh kya aap mujhse shadi karoge?" Krish asked Amaya with hope filled sparkling eyes, earning a round of chuckles from the family members.

(Mumma when I'll grow up will you marry me?)

Apparently everyone in the family were sitting around the bonfire in the garden and enjoying the family time.

"NO" Came an instant reply from his father who lightly glared at him. He was okay untill his son was getting extra love and attention from his wife but now he was after his wife. He can't let him destroy his married life.