Bonus Chapter 1

A 12 year old Amrita was walking through the corridors of her school towards her brother's class, 11th Commerce A.

Appearantly her lovely brother left for the school too early as he had cricket practice and had forgotten his lunch box.

Now as the good little sister she was, she was looking for her brother. It was lunch time and she wanted to hand him his lunch before eating herself as the thought of her bhai being hungry didn't set well with her.

She walked inside his class and looked around but found no one, looking for a familiar face she spotted her brother's bestfriend Neer.

He was drinking water from his water bottle and she could make out that he was just back from his practice, as he was wearing his sports uniform, covered in dirt and sweat.

She was about to go and ask him about her brother when she was called by this another friend of her brother, "Oiiii Amrita, what happened? Yahan kya kar rahi hai tu?"

(Hey Amrita, what happened? What are you doing here?)

She turned around to find Shaurya who was giving her a confused look, "I was looking for bhai, apna lunch box bhul gaye the voh, aapne dekha unhe?"

(I was looking for bhai, he forgot his lunch box, did you see him?)

"Lunch box? Kya hai khane mei?" Shaurya eyed the lunch box with a mischievous smile.

(Lunch box? What is in for lunch?)

"Aaj toh masala dosa hai" She thought for a while trying to remember what did she eat for breakfast then replied softly.

(Today, it's masala dosa)

"Idhar de de I'll give it to him" He forwarded his hand forward with the intention of having the masala dosa all for himself, the whole class was aware of how good of a cook Krish's mom was, who would let such an opportunity to slide, but his happy thought came to a halt after listening to Neer's voice.

(Hand it to me, I'll give it to him)

"Shaurya, pareshan mat kar usey, Krish ka lunch chhodh de, Amrita come I'll take you to him" Neer began walking and gestured Amrita to walk behind him.

(Shaurya, do not trouble her, leave Krish's lunch, Amrita come, I'll take you to him)

"This class is filled with hungry foxes, lunch box leke yahan mat aana kabhi" He said as he lead the way towards the cricket ground, this ground was used by the school cricket team only, no one other than the team members, coach and teachers were allowed to enter untill they came with any of the above.

(This class is filled with hungry foxes, don't come here with lunch box again)

He smiled at the guard and asked Amrita to follow him, they walked further and found Krish talking with the coach, his uniform was covered with dirt and he was sweaty.

As the coach left after instructing him, Neer asked Amrita to come with him as he approached Krish.

"Chikoo you here? Kya hua? Are you fine?" Krish asked with concern and heard a chuckle from his best friend who was watching him go all softy towards his sister.

(What happened?)

"As much as I would like to watch the show, I'll let you siblings enjoy eachother's company" Saying so Neer left from the place while Krish raised his eyebrows at his little sister.

"Why are you so careless bhai? Aapka lunch! Bhool gaye the aap"

"Tune kiya lunch?"

(Did you have lunch?)