A/N - His Sweetheart ~ A tale of vengeful love

Hello everyone!

How you doing?

I'm here to let you all know about a brand new story I have posted, I thought you all could give that a chance, pretty please.

Here's a synopsis of the story ⬇️

His Sweetheart ~ A Tale Of Vengeful Love

"Sweetheart we have not taken the seven sacred vows of marriage yet, without those vows our marriage is incomplete"

"1st vow, I will provide hardships and miseries for you. You will never bear my children neither will you recieve any husbandly love from me"

"2nd vow, The place where we live will never be a home to you. All my happiness will start from your sorrows and end on your sorrows. I will never be loyal to you. I will have physical relationship with every woman I meet except you"

"3rd vow, Being my wife you will never have a prosperous future instead your future will be filled with darkness and miseries. Your future with me will be as empty as an inkless pen."

"4th vow, your choices will never be respected in this marriage. Every drop of tear you shed will bring me pleasure and happiness. Your grief will be the epitome of my pleasure."

"5th vow, you will be a namesake wife to me and a slave behind the closed doors. You will never feel loved and cherished till you are tied in this relationship."

"6th vow, Now that you have taken six steps with me and I am delighted, I promise to fill your day and nights with darkness. I promise you a future filled with grief and pain."

"7th vow, we are now husband and wife but I pray to god that this birth is the first and the last birth I crossed paths with you. You have gained my last name, you are now Mrs. Ishanvi Shekhawat but I promise, you will never hold a place inside my heart, you will never become Mrs. Ishanvi Shivaansh Shekhawat!"

"Why are you crying sweetheart? Look our marriage is finally complete. These broken bangles of yours, these wounded wrists of yours and the burning fire inside this room has marked a start to our marriage. The tears in your eyes and the rage in my eyes are the witness of OUR MARRIAGE"

Mature story!

Thankyou so much
Regards