39|Krishi's chikoo

"Krishi come here, you have to study" Krish was running around the mansion to save himself from his mother who was running behind him with a stick and a 8 months pregnant belly.

Krish did not want to study, in other words he despised studies but his mother was hell bent on teaching him ABCD.

He was okay with reciting the gibberish her mother taught him but writing that down was so exhausting.

Can't he just sit infront of the TV and watch Paw Patrol or talk to his baby shishter? Why was his mother being so harsh on his poor, innocent self?

"Nahi mumma mujhe padhai nahi karni" He shouted looking around for a safe place, somewhere his mom couldn't track him down.

(No mumma I don't want to study)

Last time he hid behind his bed and was immediately caught by his mother and the rest was history.

Let's just say she started scolding him and he ended up writing the alphabets while crying simultaneously.

And this time his mother was way too dangerous as she had a stick with her, no way he was risking his life.

"Mai bhi dekhti hoon kaise padhai nahi karte tum" She shouted from behind getting closer and closer.

(Let me also see how you won't study)

Where should he hide? Yes! That room where his father and chachu spend most of their time.

He quickly bolted towards the study room and closed the door with a chair so that his mother won't be able to enter.

As he was turning around dusting his hands by clapping them together he noticed his father and chachu eyeing him suspiciously.

"Hahaha mai toh bas khel raha tha" He mumbled laughing and sat near them.

(Hahaha I was just playing)

Amaya who was running behind Krish stood outside the study room, confused, as to where her son disappeared.

The thought to check the study disappeared as soon as it crossed her mind. He won't be there, Rudra and Adhrith were inside the study. She just shook her head thinking about Krish and walked away towards her room.

At the end of the day he will have to go to his mother only.

"Aap dono kya kar rahe ho?" Krish asked eyeing Rudra who was sitting with a file and then Adhrith who was also sitting with a file but far away from Rudra.

(What are you both doing)

"Zindagi ke dukho ke upar discussion chal raha hai, join karna chahenge aap?" Adhrith muttered sarcastically flashing a tight lipped smile while Krish fell into a session of deep thinking.

(A discussion on hardships of life is going on, wanna join?)

"Zindagi mei dukh toh bohot hai chachu" He muttered rubbing his thumb and index finger on his chin in a thoughtful manner.

(Life surely has many hardships chachu)

"Teri zindagi mei konse dukh aa gaye?" Adhrith asked amused while Rudra raised his brows at his son in surprise and intrigued to know what hardships his now 4 year old son was facing.

(What kind of hardships are you facing in your life?)

"Mumma mujhe padhana chahti hai" He sobbed lightly, his voice turning heavy as if whatever he was sharing was too upsetting as well as heartbreaking.

(Mumma wants me to study)

Kids these days.

"Toh isme bura kya hai?" Rudra and Adhrith questioned simultaneously while Krish gazed at them with disbelief.