Chapter 4

I heard Damien outside before I saw him.

Drawing the curtain back, I could see a black motorbike pull up downstairs, then I saw him, Damien as he took of his helmet and looked up at the building.

Without thinking I ducked down and hid before he could see that I was already looking at him, not wanting him to get the wrong impression, like I'm some weirdo who just stood by the window for him to come.

I took one last look in the mirror and took a deep breath out, I think I looked okay, I wasn't overly dressed, and I wasn't under dressed, but now that I think about it.

He came on a motorbike, and I was wearing a dress...

A knock at my door startles me as I think about quickly changing into something a little more comfortable if I was going to ride on that death trap.

He knocked again and I just couldn't decide what to do so I took the lock off the door and opened it, seeing Damien stood outside my door, leaning against the banisters.

"Hi." I shyly said, looking at what he was wearing as I felt his eyes do the exact same.

He was wearing black boots with dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt that had a little logo on that I didn't recognize, he looked incredible, and seeing him now, dressed like this, I realize that I am overdressed.

"You look beautiful." Damien suddenly said, as I whip back to the present. "Are you ready to go?"

B-Beautiful? I didn't even have time to blush as I nodded my head and stepped out the door, locking it behind me as Damien waited for me.

This wasn't a date...

Just two people, hanging out...

Two people who just met, hanging out, not on a date.

I followed him down the steps to his bike as he got on and started the engine as I stood there, completely out of my depth, Damien handed me his helmet as he looked at me, almost amused at my obvious dumbstruck look on my face.

"Um- is this legal?" I ask, hinting to out helmet and not two.

"Technically no, but we're not going far." He said as I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"You're safe with me, I promise." He said, a small smirk on his face as he watched me.

"I won't let you fall."

I nodded my head nervously and decided 'what the hell' it's a first for me to ride one of these things, and he seemed very capable in driving it... or so I thought.

Lifting my dress slightly to put my leg over the bike to sit behind him, I don't miss the way his eyes followed me as I tried to get comfortable behind him.

Where do I hold on to?

Damien started the bike, making my skin jump, and wrap my arms around him in surprise, he turned around to look at me with a smirk before he turns around again.

"Hold on tight and don't let go." He said, before we started moving.

I didn't know what to do, so I wrapped my arms as tight as I could around him and pressed my forehead to his black and closed my eyes tightly, I could feel the wind pressing against me as I felt the bike pick up speed.

I was sure I was hurting Damien at this point, I was hurting myself just from clinging to him, the dress didn't bother me anymore, I sat in a way to make sure I didn't flash anyone behind us, the only thing that scared me to death was at how fast we were going.

Then almost as fast as we left, I could feel the bike slow and and then eventually come to a stop as I felt Damien put his foot on the ground and turn the bike off.