Chapter 27

Damien POV

I had taken the full day to prepare for this moment, and now it was finally time to show Aelia.

I knew that the moment I laid eyes on her again, that I wanted to be with her until the end, surrounded by her daily without going back and forth between houses.

My house outside of town needed some work before I moved into it, but today I had finally finished working on my place until I was satisfied that Aelia would feel comfortable here with me.

I was going to ask her to live with me.

Werewolves when they find mates usually didn't go through the whole 'asking' one another to live with them, it just happened the moment you marked them, so this was different for me, and for the first time in a while, I was nervous.

Aelia was so special to me, I'd kill for her, I would do anything to make her happy, loved and feel safe, it was only natural that this newfound feeling would have me on edge.

Since the moment I spoke to Aelia, I had started working on our 'forever house' in hoping one day I could bring her here, and we could live our lives together here, perhaps with some pups running around in the future.

It was a life I wanted more than anything, now so more than ever now that I have Aelia.

My life was back on track since I came home, since I found my way back to Aelia, and I was going to stop at nothing until I proved to Aelia that I was worth the pain, and danger I've put her in.

Too much in my life was uncertain, but one thing I knew for sure was that Aelia and I were forever, nothing, and nobody was going to take her away from me, I wouldn't allow it.

Parking my bike below her apartment then turning off the engine, I immediately smelled another wolf here, a familiar scent belonging to someone in my pack, bearing the same scent as the Morgan's.

The closer I got to Aelia's apartment, the more I felt her feelings and how uncertain her thoughts were, meaning she was thinking- or trying really hard to not think of something.

Ignoring that feeling for now, I knock on her door, impatient and looking forward to just see her beautiful face again, knowing that she was all mine, and no other wolf would dare touch what was mine.

The door opens and there she is, my mate.

"HI." She shyly said as I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers, not missing the way her eyes widen and her cheeks turning pink once I pull back.

Every time I looked at her, I felt incredibly lucky for her to be mine.

"Hey, you ready to go?" I ask, looking her over, seeing her dressed in a dress that showed off her legs.

What I wouldn't give or do to worship those legs right now...

If not for the surprise I have in store for her, I'd have just carried her to bed and worshiped her entire body, like the beast I am when I was around her.

"Yeah, I hope what I'm wearing is fine, you never told me where we were going." She said as she stepped out of her apartment, locking the door behind her.

Her scent hit me, and she smelled so fucking good, every time I was around her was a battle to try not to get hard whenever her scent filled my nostrils, which was slowly a battle I was starting to lose.

"You look great." I told her, thinking she looked good in everything, especially without anything on.

Once we made it down the steps, Aelia turned around and gave me a look once she realizes I brought my motorbike and not my truck, which made me laugh once she starts to pout.