Chapter 11

The first thing I noticed about Damien's friends was just how incredibly toned, tall and good looking they all were.

I felt like I walked into a room full of guys way out of my league and I had the hottest guy in the room holding my hand, whom just minutes ago had got me off in his old bedroom at his parents' house.

Damien's friends were Ezra, Theo and Lake, who liked to be called Luke because he thought his name wasn't cool enough, and because his mom liked weird unique names.

"Aelia, do you want another drink?" Theo asked as I stared down at the bottle in my hands, half empty.

I was already super tipsy just from three bottles, while Damien was on his seventh... or maybe eighth? I had lost count after the first hour as him and his friends are incredibly good at drinking.

I was the lightweight here.

"She's done." Damien said, looking at me with amusement.

I shook my head and pout. "I can drink more... it's just you guys' drink too fast I can't keep up."

The guys fell silent as they all looked at Damien with a look before they all broke out laughing and Damien just shook his head with a grin on his face as he looked at me, wrapped around in a blanket with the tip of the bottle to my lips.

I felt like I missed something. "What?"

"She's so cute and small, I can't believe she's your m-"

"We should head back." Damien interrupted him, glaring at Ezra who didn't say another word and drank the rest of his drink in his hand.

I got up from my chair, that I was sitting cosily on next to Damien with the blanket his dad gave me a while ago so I could sit with these hot-blooded guys, who sat comfortably without a single flinch from the cold.

His parents and a few of his family friends were sat talking a few feet away as they continued to drink and eat, I had talked to his mom and dad enough to know they're amazing people and Damien is very lucky to have them.

His friends were funny too as they told me about times when Damien was younger and would get them all into trouble, jumping off cliffs into water and jumping out of planes, I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see his bedroom trophies.

"Goodnight Aelia, if Damien doesn't scare you away, don't be afraid to come drink with us." Luke said, putting his arm around me to hug me.

I laughed and hugged him back, as Theo got up and hugged me the same way Luke did.

"Yeah, don't let this big handsome teddy bear scare you, he's really soft and mushy inside." He joked as I grin, looking at Damien who scoffed out, picking up my shoes I had taken off.

"You guys are such bullies." I joked back, although I agreed with him.

"I'm a sweetheart, just ask the girls." Ezra says before wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me as he spins me around, making me laugh.

"It was awesome meeting you Aeli girl." He said, putting me down, making me feel super dizzy.

Damien put his arm around my waist and looked at his friends with a warning look as they all grinned at him, shrugging.

"I'll for sure see you guys later, it was nice meeting you all." I said, as Damien lifted me up to stop me from tripping, making me giggle, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

I don't know if it was the alcohol, or Damien, but I didn't feel embarrassed whenever he touched me anymore, it felt nice and comforting, his family or friends didn't care, so it felt easier being around him.