Chapter 1 The Arrival

Lopez spotted the island just after sunrise. At 37 yrs old his black salt and pepper hair made him look wise with age. His 5"10 height made him look much taller, at the helm of the lavish yacht. He smiled, his green eyes creasing at the corners. The green eyes a gift from his father, his natural dark tan was all his mothers. He had a mischievous grin as he pushed the fog horn button, 10 times for good measure. That should wake up his spoiled passengers.

The first to appear above deck were the twins as they like to be called, Sam and Alexander Pratt. Sammy and Alex nearly hit their heads at 6 ft tall walking up the 2 short steps. A young 18 and only a few minutes different in age, leaving Sammy slightly older. The twins were 180 lbs of what they called pure muscle. Long black hair in their faces. They both pushed their hair away from their eyes with their right hands. Their blue eyes squinted from the light. Captain Lopez nearly laughed their gestures were as identical as they were.

Jessica Sims wasn't far behind them. Her long, dark red hair was neatly brushed and french braided. Thinking herself much older than her 19 years, because her fake ID said 21. Her hazel eyes were stunning luring many a teen boy to get her way. At 5"8, 130 lbs she was internet beautiful, a status hard to achieve. Her cell phone was practically glued to her hand twenty-four seven. She had thousands of followers.

Sara Wyatt was next on deck. She was a young 16, a short 5"3 130 lbs of well toned muscle. Running was her passion, since she couldn't run on water feeling out of place. Her green eyes adjusted to the light quickly. Her curly, short brown hair looked stunning, the light catching the blond high lights.

Lenerd Sanders yawned as he stood behind the cute brunette Sara. He hadn't went by Lenerd at home for a few yrs. Since 2 nd grade all the kids called him nerd the last 4 letters of his 1 st name. That was when he started acting out, as his parents called it. Lenerd's parents had told him that "It's your last chance" several times per day. Then it became one word chance. Chance became his name. He lived up to his real name nerd, getting the highest grades every year,hiding from the world on his computer. He had a photo graphic memory and put it to good use. He didn't know something about everything, he knew everything. He was now 18 yrs old, working hard not to be the skinny 5"8 kid now 160 lbs, after carb binging and exercising every way he could while reading to pass the boredom of it. His short black hair and brown eyes made him average looking. His contacts made him less nerdy.

Catherine Rivers, Cat to her friends, took her time climbing the few steps. Her long blond hair clung between her shoulder blades, making her wish she tied it up. She wasn't thin at 120 lbs, at 5"6 her weight suited her toned body. Her eyes were as beautiful as the blue sky and water. She was a born leader at 17 years old, with no followers to speak of.

Jake Clearlan ducked being cautious for the past 6 years of growth sperts.6"2 196 lbs it was all about fitness, girl's and social media. His bright, spiked red dyed hair and bright blue eyes, got him more dates than his muscle ever could have. He was a full grown 19 year old man in his opinion.

Mathew McMillan ( Matty), did not have to duck like most of the others going up the two steps. He was nearly the youngest passenger being 12 years old. 4 ft 6 inches, he looked more like 10 years old. His short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes gave him a cuteness he used most of his life to get his way. He had a dark tan spending many hours in the sun, with his little shadow Max. For the last 3 years the boy took his furry best friend everywhere he went including the yacht. Matty' s parents said that they rescued Max the puppy from the shelter, Matty knew that Max rescued him. He is 3 years old, black, brown and white. A beagle full of energy, fun and love.

The passengers all saw the table, seating themselves, they thought it odd that all there was for breakfast was a small bowl of cereal, A glass of milk to pour over it and a small glass of orange juice.