Chapter 27 Lost And Found

Chapter twenty seven

Lost And Found

Cat held up her hand admiring her wedding ring,"I
love my ring, who's idea was it?*
Tye confessed,"it was my idea, the outside of the washers look just like a ring smooth and round."
Cat had a confusing question,"there's one thing that confused me though, why the wedding clothes? If I wasn't going to wear the white dress and the shoes, and Chance wasn't going to wear the tux, why were they there?"
Amy answered,"the dress is mine, the shoes are Julie's, and the tux belongs to Tye. We knew the clothes most likely wouldn't fit properly, it was just to hint at the wedding theme."
Cat kissed her friends cheeks,"thank you both for the best wedding ever. Chance and I are going to take the twins up on their offer, when we get home and pick up our son. Chance wants JR to be his best man, even though he's not old enough to talk yet."
Amy envisioned it,"ahh that would be so precious, him in a little tux. Who will be your bridesmaids Cat?"
Cat thought of the female friends she loved most,"Sara Wyatt and Jessica Sims,we talked a lot when returning home. I want more than a few bridesmaids though, Page, Julie and you Amy as well, perhaps Lindy and Shawna when I know them better. I don't want to single out a maid of honor, I love you all the same. Chance wants all of the guys here as groomsmen,he has chosen a best man among them, if his parents allow it Matty."
Amy wiped away a tear,"it all sounds so beautiful, and most of all we will all be rescued."
Alex had his best friend in a head lock,"surrender Ronny there's no escape."
Kevin tapped the hand,"I'm tagged in now look out Sammy, I beat you in eight grade wrestling and I will now."
Tye watched the wrestling match fascinated, the twins were paired against Kevin and Ronny. If tagged out no one left the circle in the sand, they entered the circle to tag in. Somehow they combined school and professional wrestling. The tag team sport was confusing yet entertaining.
Kevin bit Sammy's ear," take that for elbowing my crotch."
Alex pushed Ronny's face into the sand,"eat dirt potato boy."
Kevin picked up his opponent's body slamming him,"who's tougher now, pretty boy?"
Kevin pinned Sammy's shoulder counting to ten, just like that the match was won.
They were bruised and slightly bloody but in the end they shook hands. The match details would be retold again and again for the next several days.
Cat picked up a dirty egg putting it into a bucket,"I sure didn't miss doing this at home Amy. A debit card, a cart and isles of food to choose from, the eggs pre washed in cartons. It's my third time here you know, it was easier when first arriving, each time my spirit breaks a little more."
Amy was empathetic to a point,"no offense Cat but if I leave here, there is no reason that I would ever return. What good would it do for the group, if I was stuck here with them?It wouldn't change a thing except one more mouth to feed."
Amy touched her friend's arm,"I'm sorry Cat I didn't mean to imply that, we have plenty of food and next to myself you're the hardest worker here."
Cat hugged her friend,"in a way I'm glad I'm back here, Chance is a big part of it for sure, but he's not the only reason.
I was a part of something that I have never or will never have again.I love my family back home, but compared to those here, it didn't seem like family at all. I couldn't let things go, as long as you were all stranded here, a part of me was still stuck here too."

Rochelle held the crying toddler,"how much longer must we put up with this brat father?"
Ricardo slowly cut his steak,"it's only been a few months, the time isn't right yet."
Carry put a fork full of eggs into her mouth,"when your reality show airs, aren't you afraid of kidnapping charges father? "
Ricardo laughed,"I won't give away my plot not even to my daughters, I'll just say that no legal action will be taken, I would bet my fortune on that and win."
Rochelle wasn't happy in fact she was miserable, the kid started walking the month before. There wasn't a motherly bone in her body, and he got into everything.
Carry whispered into her sister's ear,"it will be over soon, then we will be rich.Is our stepfather crazy?sure he is, and the proof is all the torturous years he's been filming, as soon as his series airs, we will declare him mentally incompetent, and seize all of his fortune for ourselves."