Chapter 21 Pirates

Chapter Twenty One

                               Pirates

                     The three yacht passengers were overrun by pirates, the Captain was taken, along with all of the supplies and fuel.Empty bottles were removed from the trash and filled with water.The raft was spared, their only chance to survive.All of their personal items, fishing gear and water was put into the raft.The troll motor ran out of gas, on their third day out on the ocean. The waves were strong, taking them further out to sea.On the tenth day of rationing water, they ran out.
     Tye yelled pointing at the island,"we're saved, row sister
row!"
     Lindy rowed with all of her strength,"Shawna we're saved, I hope they have cell reception."
     Shawna thought only of her dry mouth,"I hope they have fresh water."
                   Jake was swimming like every morning,"Matty look a raft is headed for the beach!"
     Jake ran as fast as his feet would carry him,the boy hot on his heels.
      The three people got out of the raft, pulling it upon the beach.
       Jake ran up to them catching his breath,"I'm Jake Clearlan, and this is Mathew Mcmillan,we call him Matty."
    Tye shook the hand offered him,"I'm Tye Smalls, this is my twin sister Lindy, and this is Shawna Perkins. Our yacht was boarded by pirates, they took our captain and supplies, including the yacht's fuel. We have been lost at sea for ten days, I'm hoping you have a cell phone we can use."
     Jake gave them the bad news,"we are as stranded as you are, it's a long story how we arrived. Beach Camp isn't far, let's unload your suitcases, and we'll take you there."
     Megel connected glances with the beautiful black skinned girl. Shawna was his least favorite cousin, she was hard and cruel to him. He didn't recognize the Korean twins, Tye and Lindy.Megel was torn, should he tell Chance and Kyle, who they really were?

            Lizy wiped sweat from her forehead with her blouse,"we're nearly there, what are we going to say?"
     Page willed her feet to keep walking,"I don't know about you, but I'm going to beg Kevin's forgiveness. I'm going to apologize to all of the guys, then hug them all, when I'm forgiven."
     Julie's thoughts went to Kevin,"you're so right Page, I'm ashamed of treating Kevin like we did. I'm even more ashamed of how we shunned all of the guys."
     Amy was stubborn,"I'm only sorry they left, I'm not apologizing to them. Do you all recall Kevin bragging about winning their bet?That's why we quit speaking to them to begin with."
     Lizy stopped dead in her tracks,"Amy Linch no one elected you our leader, we could care less about your selfish opinions.We don't care why it started, we're putting an end to it. We need the guys, like we need our brothers.Swallow your pride or go back to camp, we won't have you ruin our reconciliation."
                  Ten minutes later the girls arrived at Beach Camp, not to the sight that they envisioned.The guys were sitting around the fire eating breakfast,but there were two beautiful females and a handsome male with them.
     Amy said what she was thinking,"who in the hell are you?"
     Jake took the girl by the arm,"this is one of the girls we told you about, Amy Linch."
     Jake pointed at each girl naming her,"Julie Beck, Page Palmer and Lizy Renolds, who is cousins with our leader Lenerd Sanders, we call him Chance."
       Tye spoke, pointing at his group of three,"I'm Tye Smalls, that is my twin sister Lindy, and that is my sisters' best friend Shawna Perkins."
     Chance stood,"we were just telling our new friends, we were headed back to camp soon, after spending the night here.We weren't expecting you to come, I hope you don't mind, returning not long after arriving."
     The girls didn't mind the lie, not spilling the beans to the newbies.Megel didn't mind not telling the truth, which was the same as lying.Shawna didn't lie about the pirates, they were hired thugs.The rich twins were sent to the island, as a punishment by their billionaire father.Shawna made sure that they rowed in the right direction.