Chapter 30 Family Forever

Chapter thirty
                     Family Forever

                   Ronny went on,"what is the quote? These are the best of times, these are the worst of times."
     Kevin was irked,"quit stalling Ronny it's your turn."
     Ronny began to pee,"suck it Kevin my stream went the farthest."
      Sammy disagreed,"Tye still holds the record."
      Alex interfered,"you're breaking the pact we made Sammy, you agreed just like we did."
     Sammy's playful mood was gone,"I'm sorry I forgot."
     Alex walked away ashamed of why Tye left.
                  Amy snapped green beans,"JR loves my green bean,
carrot and corn chicken pot pie. The crust takes some time, but to see that little smiling face is worth the effort."
     Cat diced potatoes,"you forgot to say potatoes Amy, basically it's waterless stew in a flaky crust."
     Julie sliced carrots,"I like the part where Amy calls it her pot pie, when all of us girls cut up the vegetables."
     Page removed peas from the pods,"Amy also forgot to say peas, I wish that I could forget about them too."
     Amy threw her hands up,"ok there are too many vegetables to mention, waterless stew pot pie is easier."
     JR sucked his thumb,"eat aunty eat."
     Amy giggled,"not yet sweety pie, auntie Amy needs to cook it first."
                   Steve and Kyle had been fishing all morning, not saying one word to each other.
     Kyle spoke first,"I'm truly sorry for whatever I said or did to you Steve. The truth is that I was jealous of you and Jake, I hope that you can forgive me. When you break up with someone here, unlike at home you see them every single day."
     Steve didn't look his way, feeling the staring eyes on him,"I'm sorry for the cold shoulder Kyle, it's just hard for me being around you. It would be as easy as breathing for me, to fall back into the bad habit of being with you. I have never and will never know such attraction or passion as when I was with you.The problem is that you are an A hole,with no empathy for anyone but yourself."
     Kyle reeled in his line picking up his fishing pole,"I would never speak to you like that Steve, you're the A hole not me."
     He walked away disgusted that he ever had anything to do with Steven Porter.

            Amy was using her motherly skills,"eat your beets JR, you want to grow big and strong like your dada."
     JR spit out the beet making an awful face,"no yucky."
     Ronny elbowed his friend in the ribs,"I'm with him Alex, I hate beets."
     Kevin joined the conversation,"Ronny don't you want to grow up big and strong like JR's dada?"
     Sammy couldn't resist the opening,"maybe you will be as smart as Chance Kevin, you better eat ten times the beets."
                 It was spa day, the mud on the girls faces was dry, JR's dad was watching him.The girls swam in the swimming hole, washed their hair and bathed, they put on clean clothes and make up.Lindy still had lotion which she gladly let them use,as well as her nail polish and perfume.
     The guys all whistled when the girls returned to camp, it was important to give them a confidence boost.
     Ronny yelled,"too much beauty I'm going blind!"
     Kevin yelled,"my nose can't stand that sweet smell of sexiness!"
      Sammy yelled,"hubba hubba I like what I see!"
      Alex yelled,"you finally look as good as I do!"
     The girls wiggled their hips all the more.

            It was movie night, a game about the group's favorite movies.
     Amy repeated the line,"life is like a box of chocolates."
     Ronny yells out, run forest run!"
     Julie replied,"wrong it's Forrest Gump,Ronny that's a line from the movie."
     Lizy gave her line,"my babies all grown up and saving China."
     Kevin replied,"the one with the dragon guys."
     Alex answered,"how to train your dragon."
     Julie gave the answer,"wrong dragon, the movie is Mulan."
     Cat gave her line,"Wilson!!"
     All the guys shrugged having no guess.
     Julie gave the answer,"castaway."
     Lindy said her line,"you ain't never had a friend like me."
     Kevin said," it's the one with the monkey guys."
     Kevin guessed,"Tarzan."
     Julie gave the answer,"wrong monkey, the movie is Aladdin."
     Julie gave the line,"say hello to my little friend."
     Kyle answered,"scare face."
     Julie replied,"correct."
     Page gave her line,"frankly my dear I don't give a damn."
     Sammy shook his head,"man that's a really old movie."
      Page gave the answer,"gone with the wind."
      Shawna gave the last line,"that's good quality h2o" No answers at all.
     Julie gave the answer,"water boy."
        The guys gave up going to bed.