RECAP: What Has Gone Before...

Previously on War of Talents, Wings of Change, and Culmination:

Dear Fairies of Pixie Hollow and the Great Winter,

Neverland as you know it is about to change.

"I think there's a Protector here in Pixie Hollow."

"Say, what now?"

"Something strange is going on around here."

"How can we help? Can we investigate? Is a fairy behind this?"

"Wait, you want to try and solve this?"

"But what if this fairy doesn't want to be found? What if they're dangerous?"

"Eh, how bad could they really be?"

"IT'S YOU?!"

"TINK, LOOK OUT!"

"It's about time you and I had a talk."

"Ahhh, there you are."

"Hello, Protector. My name is Shade."

"Welcome to Fairy's Haven."

"We don't need your help! We can save the Hollow on our own!"

"You will die! Just like the rest of them!"

"Well, at least we tried!"

"You have to bring her back! Please! I can't lose her!"

"Phineas? PHINEAS! Wake up!"

Who had ever heard of a tinker who couldn't see?

They needed to be protected. The truth needed to be kept a secret...

...and he would do whatever it took to keep it that way.

"You're in danger. Your wings...if you continue to use your powers so carelessly, they will shatter."

"We need to find the five bracelets of Destiny. They can keep something like this from happening again."

"It's called Dragonstouch. Even we dragons fear those who are cursed with such evil. There is no cure."

"That's a lie!"

"Those who bond with the bracelets cannot control them. Their power consumes them. It is far too dangerous for any one fairy to try to wield on--let alone all five!"

"Someone has been helping Shade to regain power! Someone has been lying to us from the start!"

"It's you?"

"Scarab, NO!"

"SHADE, STOP!"

"Bobble...if you do this...everyone will know the truth...your wings..."

"I have to do this."

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!"

"SCARAB!"

"Is she...okay?"

"W-where am I?"

"Ugh...how long have I been gone?"

"There is a fairy who might be able to save your wings. He was one of us a long time ago. His name is Scorpion."

And now...coming up on Legends of Nadir:

"Wait...are you saying he's alive?"

"Someone has broken the balance! That's why he is here! He thought it was me, but I saw the bracelets! I'm the reason they have been destroyed!"

"So where is the fifth one then?"

"Your wings are burned beyond repair. There is nothing anyone can do for them...except for you."

"There is a way, but it would be dangerous. You have to awaken the guardian."

"The...what?"

"Long ago; the fairies and the pixies lived side by side in harmony. The pixies passed powers that we do not, and cannot understand. It is our belief that a Protector's power was given to them by the pixies. However, they are long gone now."

"So, in order to save the Hollow, we have to find a  ancient tribe of warriors who have died of disbelief thousands of years ago?"

"To put it mildly, yes."

"Ah, just another day in Pixie Hollow, then."