Chapter 1

Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
----------------

Third person pov.
_____________

In a tall building,at the top floor standing near the glass window a man in three piece suit looking at the busy city view .Glasses kept on his nose as his eyes roam around the area till where his company's land is .

A knock break him from his thoughts as he look back and found his secretary standing there bowing to him.

" Mr Jeon...Mam Jeon called asking you to give her a call when you're free..." She looks down as no one dare to look into the man's eyes because of his cold aura .

" I'll do that...is there any other meeting left ..?" He asks taking place on his chair.

" No sir..your schedule is clear..." He hums and dismiss her ,she left the Ceo's office.

The black hair male pick up his phone and dial his mother's number.

Putting the phone on speaker he starts going through the mails he received from his partners .

Hlo...kook..when you're going to be back at home huh!,how many days it's been you caged yourself in your stupid office...

He Chuckle and signed the document hearing his mom complaining.

" Hello to you to mom... and no it's just been a day I didn't came back..." He answers .

Oh ..so I should be happy that my son is ageing more faster than me ...if you will work like this I'm sure you will start looking old before your dad..

" Dad ..stop laughing I could hear you behind mom... and mom I'm coming home today so don't worry.." he keep the pen down and look outside at the rainy weather.

You better..or else I'll lock you there ... and come soon it looks like it will be raining soon ok ..

" Sure ...bye " he cuts the call and calls his secretary to ask if he have anything else left to do .

" No Mr Jeon..you could leave.." he nods and took his blazer with his phone and important meeting files with ipad before departure.

As he walk outside his employees stood up to greet him but he left from there not paying attention to them ,it's not like he doesn't respect them it's just he don't like human interaction much in his daily life if it's not needed.

As he reach to the ground floor,his bodyguard stood next to him and walk out to where his car is ready with his driver standing with one hand opening the backseat door .

He says inside and start doing the pending work he thinks is still undid.

" Where to Mr Jeon...?" His driver asks him.

" Home ." He states and soon the car drives of the way to the most luxurious area of Mumbai.

Mumbai,a city of Bollywood many comes here with big dreams but only few could reach there .It's a Chaos here sometimes as the heavy traffic and as well as the small roads in few area but other than that it's good .

The JEONS ,they are living here for many years now after settling their business in foreign countries they come back as the senior Jeon's wife is from India.Jeon Jungwoo take upon the business from his father and make it large and spread if across the country.

They work as a consultancy firm and also gave big construction industry that's run by their son now ,it's none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook is totally opposite of his father ,he never forgive and doesn't trust anyone other than his family and friends. Being the hot handsome man he's the main st eligible bachelor as well ,girls are ready to die for but he isn't ready to accept anyone in his heart .To him love is waste of time and he doesn't have time for it .