Chapter 5

Hii everyone.
After long time yepp.
Hope you all are doing great..
But here's update.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Taehyung was in aww as he look at the place Jungkook brought him at. He turn around and look at the location looking so beautiful and lovely.

" It's ...it's so pretty here ... thank you so much Jungkook" Jungkook just stood there and walk to him before hugging him from back.

" Well yeah ..it's beautiful and all but you're mesmerizing...you know" he whispered making Taehyung giggle and shy too.

you know" he whispered making Taehyung giggle and shy too

" You did this , don't you..?" Tae look back at him making Jungkook hums as they both walk towards the set up table. Jungkook like a gentleman pull a chair for Taehyung to sit and Taehyung said thank you.

" So what would you like to have mam...sone wine or something else or me ." Jungkook wink at him , Taehyung laugh and Jungkook pour themselves wine .

Both start talking about their day and how things are going in life when Taehyung noticed that Jungkook is look nervous. He put his hand on his that startled Jungkook but he put a smile on his face.

" What happened...?" Jungkook frown and shook his head as nothing.

But Taehyung doesn't believe him and stood up try to be bold and sat on Jungkook's lap taking him by surprise.

He wrap his arms around his neck and look into those eyes which to him hold galaxies into it .

" Why you're so handsome" he said that make Jungkook laugh ,he hold tae tightly and caress his back.

" Well because I have to atleast look decent in front of such a beautiful and gorgeous person sitting here with me..." He confess and now it's Taehyung turn to got red by blushing.

" Come on... take a bite .." Jungkook took some Taehyung's favourite pasta and ushered him to eat.

He took the bite and moan , " it's...shoo. .gwood .."; Jungkook peck his cheek and Taehyung look at him with pout on his lips.

" Yeah ...so good" they both giggle and enjoy their meal .

Now walking near the sea shore hands in hands . Taehyung look ahead and then at Jungkook only to feel his eyes on him .

" What are you thinking about?" He can't help but to ask . Jungkook got nervous for a bit but then make tae stand in front of him holding his waist .

" Will you say yes if I propose you .. right here right now" Taehyung got shock but more surprise to say something.

" You're joking right !" But Jungkook stood intact and kneel on his one knee making Taehyung gasps as he put his hand on his mouth to stop himself from screaming.