Chapter 7

Hii everyone..
Here's a update.
Thank you so much for reads .
Enjoy (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

As Taehyung and Jungkook reached to the biggest and most famous jwellery showroom of the city they got welcomed by the manager because not everyday Jeon Jungkook comes in your store right . Taehyung got amazed to see it and feel proud but also the hospitality is to much for him .

" So how can I help you Mr Jeon?" The manager asks sitting in front of the couple who are sitting in front couch .

" Well Mr Oberoi, I want you to showcase your best ring collection as me and beautiful soon to be fiancee are going to get engaged soon , so we need our engagement rings to hold special meaning" the manager got shock to hear the news as the ceo never got pictured with anyone but right now he's here with his girlfriend.

" Sure ...sure , so sir what type of rings would you like ?" He asks Taehyung who answer something simple yet meaning.

" We just got the new collection of rings ...wait I'll just come with it " Taehyung look at Jungkook who looks tired and caress his hand .

" Busy day?" Jungkook hums before snuggling into his nape and pecking the skin lightly. Tae got shy and try to back away but Jungkook hold him tightly and run his nose in the side area of his neck sending shivers to him.

" Choose whatever you like ok..." He says and Taehyung nods his head .

Soon the manager came with many boxes full of rings and settled them on the glass table in front of the couple. Taehyung and Jungkook both look at the gorgeous couple rings there and got more confused about what to choose or what not .

 Taehyung and Jungkook both look at the gorgeous couple rings there and got more confused about what to choose or what not

" These all are beautiful Mr Oberoi

" These all are beautiful Mr Oberoi...but we need something simple yet elegant..not much big " Taehyung says .

" But Mr Kim I'm sure you'll love to show your ring to the world and Mr Jeon could get you anything" he says but Taehyung signs why can't this man understood his preference.