Chapter 12

Hii everyone 🤗💜.
Thank you so much for votes and reads 🌺.
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Umaid bhawan in Rajasthan has been chosen as the wedding venue for Taehyung and Jungkook's wedding

Umaid bhawan in Rajasthan has been chosen as the wedding venue for Taehyung and Jungkook's wedding. Both the families finalised this venue and Taehyung couldn't be more happy about it .

Jungkook didn't even let Anyone else say anything when he saw the happiness on Tae's face after the venue was shown to him . So he without any delay booked it .

Namjoon and Jungkook both discussed and after a lot of suggestions they both took charges as fifty fifty because there's no way in hell Jungkook going to let the other pay the whole price .

Now both of the families are ready to fly to Rajasthan with their relatives. Jungkook already make sure his private Jet is ready to take off .

At the airport of Mumbai right now the there's all bodyguards are standing as the Jeons and Kims arrived at the airport. Not even the media missed the coverage of the business tycoon Jeon Jungkook flying to Rajasthan for his wedding.

Taehyung came with Jin and Namjoon in a car while Jungkook's car follow behind.

" Hyung ... there's so many people out there ..., I'm nervous" Tae bite his lips fiddling his fingers. Jin hold his hands and make him look up.

" Tae ...relax ok...in wedding there will be no media or such people ok... and you have already come in front of them in your engagement.... and there will be guards too...so don't take stress..." Taehyung nods as their car stop and one of the bodyguard open the car door. Namjoon step out first as he hold Jin' s hand and help him out .

Jungkook's car stop right behind and the media camera flashes as the handsome ceo step out and walk upto the front car and Taehyung smiles looking at him getting less nervous as Jungkook help him step out .

Both wearing masks as the bodyguard circle them .

" Mr Jeon...Mr Jeon..one photo Mr Jeon...." The media roars to take a single pic and Jungkook stop in middle before looking at Taehyung who nods and they pose for the camera. Looking like a power couple.