Chapter 9

Hii everyone 🤗.
Hope you all doing well.
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

A loud sound makes Jungkook flinch as he look back to found a fuming Taehyung standing there . He chuckled looking at the red face of his and stood up walking upto him.

" What happened my angry bird...huh!" Tae signs before hugging him to calm himself down.

" I just hate it when people from outside put our relationship in question... I don't like to justify our relationship to them and why would we it's not them who are getting married but us ...just because they can't handle me being getting married to the person I love that doesn't give them any right to discriminate our relationship...." Jungkook understand him , on the dinner table the relatives from Mr Kim asked them these types of questions and put their thoughts forward.

" It's ok baby...I'm here with you ok.. and let them talk whatever they want to because we all know that these things going to happen Tae...we can't stop people talking shit about us so please don't take these things on your heart ok....now let me just hold you before eomma comes " Tae hums and both lay down on the bed snuggling into each other.

Jungkook caressing Taehyung's back while telling him about his day as Tae told him about his .

" You know Navratri going to start soon... and I think then our family will ask pandit ji about the wedding date " Tae says excitedly.

" Really you think so ...I'm glad then , I can't wait much longer to hold you like this every night " Jungkook peck his head and Taehyung feels himself getting into a soft sleep . Not after long Jungkook heart soft breathing and look at Taehyung to found him sleeping. He chuckled softly before pulling the covers to put it on him .

" My baby .. sleep well darling..." He kiss his cheek and get up from the bed as he's going to walk outside of the room he stop and thought of leaving a note behind. Looking for a pen he watch around the study table and took a paper from the diary before writing a sweet message for Taehyung and ending it with a love you.

" See you soon my love .." he left the room and walk down to saw Mr Kim there sitting alone he thought everyone else went to sleep.

" Dad ... I think I should take my leave now , it's late" he says standing next to him . Mr Kim got up after looking at him .

" Well it is quite late ...but before that Jungkook son I'm sorry if you feel offended from what My cousin said...you know how some people take time to accept changes , I'm hoping you didn't take it on your heart ..." Jungkook signs smiling softly at him .

" Dad. ..I'm your son ok... and no I don't feel bad ...I'm content that you and eomma is there for us ..so validation of someone's doesn't matter to me....so don't worry " Mr Kim smiles and nods his head .

" Oh Jungkook dear ....drive safely and call me when you reach home ok...greet your parents from our side ..." Mrs Kim said as they both see of him and Jungkook drove off to his home .

" We really got lucky to found someone like him for our Tae... " Mrs Kim said and the Kim family say it a night .

Navratri festival came soon and the temples are all decorated with beautiful flowers and lighting to celebrate the days of Goddesses .

The Jeons as always are having the biggest Pooja at their mansion . Like every year Mrs Jeon pull everything to make it as glorious she could make it .

She asks the decorators to decorate the whole mansion the day they bought the new goddess murti at home . The prayer place in Jeon's mansion is whole light up and looking very beautiful.