Chapter 6

Hii everyone...
How are you all doing.
Here's another update.
Hope you all enjoy 💜💚.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Taehyung right now is taking lecture in the university when few students start making anonmous comments on him. He stop explaining things and look at the back of the class only to met with the backbenchers laughing.

" Will you like to tell me what's so important than the lecture Mr Ron?" He asks glaring at the particular student.

The said boy try to stop laughing but get up and look at Taehyung with creepy eyes.

" Well professor Kim we got to know that you're getting engaged..?" He asks .

Taehyung frown and look at him to elaborate what he's trying to say here .

" What's your point here ?" He asks him .

The boy look at his friends who give him thumbs up and wink at him , he then look at Taehyung.

" Is it true then that you're marrying the Jeon Jungkook....?" Taehyung clench his fist and try to calm down.

" With whom I got involved with is none of your business....you all come here to study not to gossip about anyone's life ... please concentrate here on the board or I'll have to give you detention" he cleared it out and other students laugh at the boy who got angry but sit down.

His friend also male fun of him hurting his ego , he look at Taehyung's back , " You're going to pay for this ..." He whispered and broke the paint brush in his hand.

The university soon got over as Taehyung pack his things and starrt walking outside, Jimin still doesn't come back but he'll be before the day of engagement.

As he's walking out of the gate his phone rang and a big smile comes on it . He pick it up and wait for the other to greet .

Hey baby ..

" Hi Koo...what are you doing...?"

Taehyung asks walking on the other side of the road waiting for the taxi to go home. As he doesn't brought car .

Nothing..just had a conference today..just ended it .

" That's great.. I hope it goes well"

Jungkook hums and Taehyung stop a taxi and sat inside.

What are you doing... I'm thinking you're over with the university right ...are you going home?

" Yeah..just going back...Had your lunch?"

No ... I... I want to talk to you before ordering something...

" Koo  .you shouldn't skip your lunch .. and start having meals on time..now call your secretary and order something for yourself ok...I'm here " .

Ok..ok..but I want my wifey to come soon and start taking care of me... I want you to spoil ne too..

Taehyung giggle loudly and then got shy thinking not much time left when they'll be married.

" I'll make sure to spoil you...so much my hubby but right now take care of yourself because I don't want my husband to look skinny on the engagement day "

Skinny.. seriously have you seen Jeon Jungkook the hottest and sexiest man on Forbes... and you're calling me skinny..come on wifey I'm full of muscles which you like to feel a lot..though if you want a live show I could give you one...