Chapter 15

Hii everyone 🤗.
Happy Reading ✨.
*************************************************

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Now looking at himself in the mirror wearing the bride's dress and jwellery Taehyung try to consume the thought that he's getting married today. Married to the person he loves very much. As Jimin put the veil on his head and Jin make him wear the nosering . He looks gorgeous and etheral. Tears fills in his parents eyes who stood behind him looking at him through the mirror. He smiles at them with tear fill eyes .

" My taebear is looking so gorgeous...God save my child from evil eyes " Mrs Kim put the kajal behind his ear kissing his forehead.

" We didn't even get to know how early this day has come in our life ...." Mr Kim whispered and Taehyung stood up turn to his father behind putting his head on his chest . The fatherly warmth that hold him tightly.

" I'm going to miss you appa..." He says looking at him .

" I'm going to miss my little bear too....so much " he peck his head and Taehyung chuckle looking at his brother standing in the doorstep .

" How I'm looking everyone" he says smiling brightly.

" The most beautiful bride ...." They all says and pull him in a group hug . This is what he's going to miss , his family warmth .

" Ok..ok...no more crying or else the makeup will get ruin even though it's water proof still...." Jimin says making everyone wipe their tears .

" We will go and you come with Joon and Jin ok..." Tae hums and his parents left downstairs where the wedding mandap is set to witness two souls knotting the tie for lifetime.

The whole palace is decorated with beautiful decoration making it look like a true royal wedding.

The guests being ready for the wedding from both the sides as the Jeon family is ready to bring baraat

The guests being ready for the wedding from both the sides as the Jeon family is ready to bring baraat .

Jungkook is ready as he's sitting on the couch looking at his mom who's doing his aarti before he get ready to go to mandap.