Chapter 8

Hii everyone 🤗.
Thank you so much for reads and votes .
I'm so happy you all are liking the story so far . And thank you for your comments too . It's so great to read them all.
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

All the family members and the newly engaged couple are now sitting on the big dine for dinner together. Everyone once in a while try to teases them for being whipped for each other making Taehyung hide his face into Jungkook's chest who just laugh and hug him closely.

" Seriously both of you.. .there are single people as well so ..." Hoseok says and Jennie look at his sunshine smile but lower her gaze when Hoseok met her eyes .

" So what hyung .. I've been telling you for so long that get yourself a girlfriend...but you on the other side only knows how to work and nothing else ..." Taehyung says while feeding Jungkook some rice and curry . Who's just enjoying the treatment.

" Yes Hoseok... I have so many girls in my eyes .. maybe I should look one for you... because every girl will be lucky to get herself a life partner like yours" Mrs Jeon says looking at Hoseok while Taehyung nods and agreeing with her .

Jungkook took the spoon from Taehyung's hand and took a small portion of desert in it before feeding him . Tae smiles and moan loving the taste of it .

" Ok ... so everyone the engagement is done...what about the wedding date , when it'll be ?" One of the relative asks .

" Hmm...well we have to ask pandit ji to look for a good date for their marriage and taking that in consideration all the other functions will be decided..." Mrs Jeon says .

" Yeah...we have to visit pandit ji" Mrs Kim then start discussing few things with Mrs Jeon while the males are talking about business and economy.

Taehyung look around and get up before saying that he's going to washroom. Walking from there , Jungkook look at a perfect chance before getting up with his phone acting like talking to someone excusing himself from there .

Namjoon and Jin laugh silently looking at their acts and then focused on the food .

Taehyung is washing his hands when he heard the door getting late locked and as he try to turn two strong arms wrapped around his bare waist sending shivers to him.

" Hey gorgeous...." he smiles and look at the mirror to see the face of his fiance.

" Hello Mr Jeon..." he whispered back lean on the hard chest. Jungkook snuggle onto his nape and peck the skin softly.

" Just wait for few more days then you'll be mine ....only mine" Taehyung hums and turn into his arms wrapped his hands around his neck pulling him down.

" Well I'm yours already Mr Jeon. .." Jungkook caress his face and peck his lips humming softly.

" I love you tae....so very much" Taehyung hold his hand that's ok his face and kiss on the palm.

" I love you to...Koo ..very much" they both hug each other but get startled when Jungkook's phone rang , he pull it out from his pants and saw who's calling. Taehyung reads his face and found the uncomfortable.

Jungkook cut the call and look at Taehyung who's giving him questionable eyes .

" Nothing just work related ok..." Tae hums and they both left outside but one by one .

As they now leaving the venue to their home Jungkook is trying to talk to Taehyung but look like they are not going to get chance to talk because so many relatives already talking to him.