Chapter 16

Hii lovelies 🌺.
I'm here with another update ☺️.
Thank you so much for votes.
Happy reading ✨.
*************************************************

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

All the rituals have been done of the wedding and now the newly married couple is sitting on the huge couch surrounded by the cousins of their.

"  So Jiju....are you planning to stay without your shoes whole night ?" Meena says giggling looking at other.

Jimin smirks as Mingyu frown with anger . Why won't get he lost the shoes to them .

" Yes Jiju aren't you going to pay for your precious shoes" Jimin teases Jungkook more and Taehyung giggle knowing they are not going to leave Jungkook this easily.

" He could... and can bought thousand of pair of shoes ....why he'll pay for just one pair " Mingyu says putting his hand on Jk's shoulder.

" Tae make this monkey shut up before I throw a pair of shoes on his face , he's irritating me " Jimin look at Mingyu with glaring eyes .

" Gyu ...." Jungkook stop his friend before he run his mouth again.

" Mom..." He look at his mother who comes next and hand him something.

" Here ... I hope you all will like this gift " Jimin took it and gasps looking at the gift vouchers costing more than lakhs.

" Oh my goddd....thank you so much jiju ....Jimin give them the shoes ..." Meena says happily looking around and Jungkook wear the shoes and look at Taehyung who's already looking at him.

" Jungkook Taehyung come let's have dinner" Jungkook help Taehyung with his dress as it's difficult to carry this heavy outfit.

" You're ok babe .." he asks caressing his hand making Taehyung sign in content .

" Yeah , just little bit tired..." Then they both are served with delicious food and drinks . Jungkook feed Taehyung and same with Taehyung. Both enjoy their time with family members happily having a conversation.

" Here. .." Jungkook feed him rasgulla ( a dessert) making Taehyung moan .

" Jiju .. what you're going to give Taetae as a gift ?" Asks Jimin looking at the couple.

" It's a secret" he winks and Taehyung look at Jungkook with loving gaze fixing his chain .

Everyone got done with the meal and now Taehyung is sitting with his friends and cousins talking about things and the gifts he had gotten.

They are going to depart tomorrow morning to Mumbai back as the vidai is going to happen from Kim's house .

So today the groom and bride are not going to spend the night together which is why Jungkook is glaring at his family sitting there laughing after giving him misery to stay away from Taehyung.

" Hyung....relax it's not like Taehyung going to run away anywhere....after tomorrow you can tie him with yourself..." Jai , his cousin say making Mingyu giggle out loud .

" Shut up " and one gaze from Jungkook is enough for him to sit quietly.

" Ok kook ...go and rest hmm...you must be tired and all of you too , we have to leave early tomorrow hmm..." Mrs Jeon says and left to her room .

One by one everyone keep leaving but Jungkook have something else in his mind.  He got up and walk upstairs but not to his wing but to bride's.

As he stood in front of Tae's room he knock quietly. He's praying for Taehyung to open the door only because if it'll be someone else he knows they are going to embarrass him .