Chapter 2

Hii everyone..
Here's another chapter..
Thanks for 100 reads .
Enjoy 💜💚.
-----------------------------------------

Third person pov.
----------------

Right now Taehyung with Seokjin is roaming in the mall shopping for their clothes and accessories as it's weekend.

" Hyung ...did you find something eye catching..?" He said pouting looking around to see if there's something he like.

" Naah tae ...it's all the old clothes you know... I think first we should go and buy sarees for mom maybe later we could shop for ourselves" Taehyung nods and both went in the showroom of Indian wear .

Jin look around in excitement as he's also thinking of buying for himself one too.

" Tae ..." He shook Taehyung making him look where he's looking.

" Yeah..." Tae look where Jin is directing and look at the beautiful saree there on the dummy .

" It's so pretty hyung ..are you buying this one for yourself...?" Jin thought for a moment but then said no as he already have lot of this colour.

" But you liked it ..so why not hyung ..." Tae whined as they look at the sarees around for their mom.Jin shrugged his shoulders and told Taehyung to look something else.

As they sat in front of the counter where the salesman is showing them different sarees collection a woman walks inside behind her a bodyguard as well as they are carrying her bags .She's probably in her 40s but look very pretty in her saree .

" Excuse me ...is someone sitting here ...?" Taehyung look at his side when he heard the question.

" Um..no mam... you can sit.." Taehyung said with a smile on his face that take the lady by surprise.She have seen many beautiful faces but none was like Taehyung's.

She sat next to both of them and the salesman attend her asking which type of saree she likes .

" Oh...I'm actually gifting it to someone she's my niece ...so please show something that will look good on a newly bride..." She says ,the salesman bring nant of different colours sares and start to show her . Taehyung who's sitting next to her got invested in looking at those sarees rather than what Jin is showing him.

" It's so pretty...." He whisper but the lady heard him and look at him.

" You think so .." she asks him with a gentle smile making Taehyung shy with the attention.

" Yea... I think it's beautiful..you should buy it..." He suggested.

" Hmm... but for that you have to help me ..will you?" He got confused as the lady ask for it.

" How can I help...mam...?" She laugh at the adorable boy and make him stand up and then pick up the saree.

" Could you try this one .... please.. I want to see how will it look ..my niece is just if your age dear ... please sweetheart could you wear it..." She requested and Taehyung doesn't have a heart to say no to her but then he remember his brother in law also here .

" Jin hyung..." He ask looking at Jin. Jin smile and nods .

" Ok.. I'll be back hmm.." he left to change into the saree .

Then the lady look at Jin and thought of asking his name.

" What's your name dear...?" She asks as she sat back on the couch .

" Oh..I'm Kim Seokjin mam.. and he's my brother in law Taehyung..." The lady nods her head but something else is going in her thoughts.

As she's going to tell her name to Jin,the trying room opened and Taehyung comes outside wearing the beautiful red colour saree ,she gasps as she stood up and look at the beautiful boy in front of her .