Chapter 14

Hii everyone 🤗.
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

As the haldi function got done with happiness and all , now everyone is preparing for the Mehendi ceremony that's going to take place the next day . But right now everyone is enjoying the dinner talking about the wedding.

" Kook , what happened to your Singapore deal ?" Asks Jungkook's uncle making him look up from his food.

" We got the deal uncle... the investors are happy with our offer too .." he replies and get his attention back on the meal . As he's eating his food sweet giggle from not so far catch his attention making him smile a little . He raise his eyes and follow from where they are coming from and found Taehyung sitting there laughing at something Jennie and Jimin telling him.

Three of them look so engrossed into the conversation that they had forgotten to eat .
He took his phone and type a text before keeping it back.

Taehyung who's getting tired after laughing so much, heard his phone notificatied. He took it and open the text before looking around to meet those beautiful dough eyes of Jungkook.

Jungkook raise an brow to him making Taehyung shake his head . Before Jungkook look around and sign him to upstairs and Taehyung look at others sitting there saw them not paying attention to him ,he nods at him getting shy and Jungkook excused himself before getting up and leaving.

" Minnie...I'm coming ok ..you both talk..." Jimin look at him in confusion.

" Where are you going Taetae?" Taehyung stop in middle and look at best friend who's looking like an innocent baby but he knows how innocent he is .

" Just washroom ... why want to come" Jimin smirk at him making Taehyung glare at his best friend to keep his mouth shut.

" Oh ok ..ok ..go " Taehyung signs and immediately left from there , he happily ran upstairs and started to look where his Mr charming went .

As he's passing by a corridor suddenly a hand pull him inside and his back met with the closed door . He was about to shout if not Jungkook put his hand on his mouth making Taehyung look at him with big almond eyes of his . Taking deep breaths he try to call his heart down while Jungkook just smirk at his flustered face and pull him more closer.

" Hmm...so Mrs Jeon, what are feeling right now? Hmm... amazing... super amazing or out of this world as you know you're going to get married to Jeon Jungkook soon..." Jungkook remove his hand from his mouth and Taehyung wrap his arm around Jungkook's neck pulling him more closer , their lips touch each other bringing the fire in their eyes .

" You tell Mr Jeon ...what your heart is feeling about us getting married... because I've read somewhere that Jeon Jungkook doesn't like to be in an relationship....but look now he's getting married...." Jungkook hums and caressed Taehyung's bare waist making him clench his fist on Jungkook's kurta .

" I feel the most lucky person in planet to marry you.... it's true that Jeon Jungkook doesn't do relationship because Jeon Jungkook is only one person man ... and that's you Kim Taehyung.... I really love you Taehyung...so very much " Taehyung eyes glitters and pull him into a kiss .

Both devour each other lips , Jungkook licks Taehyung's bottom lip making him moan and he open his mouth to let Jungkook invade inside. Both savours the flavour of each other mouth and forgot everything else. But voices of someone coming make Taehyung pull back but Jungkook isn't ready to let him go as he dives in his collarbone. Taehyung back meet the door as Jungkook bite and suck the golden skin .