Chapter 4

Hii everyone ☺️.
I've seen your all comments and it's very nice.
Thank you so much for it .
Here's another chapter 💜💚.
-----------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
____________

It's night time and the weather is being amazing just the monsoon one but someone is shining bright like a sun of summer.

Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon is looking so done with their son as Jungkook doesn't tell them anything yet about how his meeting goes with the person Mrs Jeon chosen.

" Jungkook if you smile one more time I'm going to break your teeth...." She threatened him making Jungkook close his mouth and cleared his throat.

" Are you going to tell us ,how it goes ..?" Mr Jeon said .

" It....it went well mom dad " Mrs Jeon squeals in happiness and hug her son making Jungkook chuckle.

" I know you can't reject Taehyung...he's so pretty and beautiful..right ,just the type of person you like . isn't" she teases him making Jungkook fake cough to hide his blushing face.

" So should I call Mrs Kim to let her know that we are ready to take a step ahead in this new relationship?" She asks him making Jungkook stop eating he thought about it and ofcourse there's nothing else he wants to know about tae but he thinks they both need time before taking a step .

" Mom I think we should take it slow... I want to know Taehyung more and I think he must also feel the same" Mr Jeon hums agreeing with his son.

" I think what kook is saying is right darling...you can ofcourse call them but ask them what Taehyung thought about it as well,we are in no hurry as they have all the time to make their relationship official but let them enjoy this getting to know each other phrase as well" Mrs Jeon smiles and said she'll talk to the Kim's .

Jungkook after having dinner is in his office doing some work when he thought of giving Taehyung a call but feel what if it is not appropriate so he stop himself and spend hours working.

But a beep of his phone make him stop in between as he took it and unlock it and soon a smile emerge on his face .

Beautiful...

Hey Jungkookshii..
I hope I'm not disturbing you ,
I message to tell you that I told my parents to give us some time more to know each other better....
I ... I hope yours thoughts are same too...

Jungkook chuckle he could think that Taehyung must be blushing writing this .
He then without any delay call him and wait for him to pick up.

On the other side Taehyung is getting nervous as he send the message,what if Jungkook is asleep and what if he thought something else. All these thoughts are running in his mind but got the answer of his questions in form of phone call.

He smiles and took a deep breath before picking it up and to hear silence from other side.

*He..hello...* .

Hey Taehyung....

Tae got shy as he heard Jungkook's deep voice from other side.

* Hey Jungkookshii.... I hope my message doesn't wake you up if you were sleeping...?*

No..it doesn't but I myself was thinking to call you.... and I also talked to my parents... and tell them we both need some time to know each other before taking a step ahead in this relationship...

Taehyung signs in content as he felt relief wash over him after hearing Jungkook.

* So..what are doing up this late...?* He asks laying on the bed looking outside at the moon .