Chapter 3

Hii everyone ☺️.
Thank you so much for reads..
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy ᕙ⁠(⁠☉⁠ਊ⁠☉⁠)⁠ᕗ.
-----------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
----------------

Taehyung is giving lecture in University as he's teaching them about different strokes if brushes and how they are used in different paintings.

" So as you all can observe...how different strokes can be used in your work...but it is necessary to know when and how to use them..." He says and look at his class where few are admiring him while few are sleeping and others are just looking bored .

As he's going to say something the bell rang and the students left from there ,he pouts and sat down.

" God...did I choose wrong career , he's fed up with students tactics of learning.

He took his book and ipad leaving the class going to the staff room ,as he walk in the corridors many students whistle looking at him passing by as why not you not see such beauty right . Taehyung is wearing simple top and jeans with sneakers done the look with ligh make up.

 Taehyung is wearing simple top and jeans with sneakers done the look with ligh make up

" Good morning mam..." Someone says he never nods and fastly walk in staff room.He signs as he found it almost empty.

He say on his desk and bang his head on desk , groaning in frustration he Huff and lie on the wooden desk.

Well if someone ask him why he's frustrated ,so he's angry as his parents arranged a meeting for him and it's not a regular meeting but a marriage proposal they got from someone he didn't know.Last night his mom's close friend call her to tell her that their pandit ji found a good groom for him and he should let Taehyung meet him .

So today he have to go and meet him ,in a restaurant at lunch .

" Yoo...taetae..." He yelps as he got scared and look at his friend with side eye .

" You scared me Minnie...." He pouts and Jimin went to him to hug him from back.

" Why my taetae us so sad huh...what happened" Jimin look at him with glint in his eyes .

" You know very well Minnie..why I'm so frustrated.. I don't want to get married chim... and not an arranged one ..." He Huff . aligning the text book on his table.

Jimin look at his friend and signs knowing very well how hopeless romantic..no no... he's not romantic but anti romantic friend of his.

" Tae ..just go and meet ,what else could go wrong hmm .. and if you don't like him just reject him.. clearly ok..." He pat his back and left from there as he have a lecturer to attend .

" Let's hope I don't murder anyone...today" he smiles and sat on the chair thinking hard how to make this boy run away.

Soon the university got over and Taehyung went back to his home to only found pandit ji sitting there having a chat with his mom.