Land of Whirlpools (2): A Disadvantage

Chapter 16: Land of Whirlpools (2): A Huge Disadvantage.
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto. Naruto is the work of Masashi Kishimoto.

A/N: Thank you for reading!

"There's so many?"

100 chunins and 14 jonins, are you kidding me? To make it worse, one of them has the same chakra level as me? What is he, a secret Uzumaki?!

"Is this accurate?!"

The blindfolded Uzumaki nodded vigorously, his head nearly falling off from nodding too fast.

"Siii-!"

Anger can't solve world hunger. Taking a deep breath, I forced myself to calm down. As a ninja, my mental strength is naturally high, lest I won't know who kills me.

For the first time in my life, I felt a life-or-death crisis.

My encounter with Orochimaru was a fluke. At that time, I didn't know how to differentiate between a mortal a god. I dared to challenge Danzo's ROOT and the Hyuuga clan, what's a little snake sannin in my eyes?

But now, after leaving the safety of the village walls, I realized that I was too naïve. Not only that, I was kissed by the god of luck, to be able to survive not only Danzo's ROOT but also Orochimaru.

When I think about those incidents, I gradually calmed down and formulated a plan.

"Prince, what should we do?" Ichiro asked

"It's simple. We run away. Are we surrounded yet?" Naruto asked the Uzumaki who had a blindfold on.

"Prince, we are surrounded on all sides," the blindfolded Uzumaki said and pointed at the ink on the borders of the scroll. Naruto didn't notice it at first since he wasn't familiar with how the seal worked. He thought it was just an ink border, he didn't know that those ink represented humans as well.

"So we're surrounded on all sides. Then find the weakest link," Naruto ordered. The blindfolded Uzumaki immediately went to work and channeled all his chakra into the scroll. The scroll trembled when the blindfolded, and then after ten seconds, the blindfolded Uzumaki retracted his hands and gasped for air.

"Great Master, the weakest bandit group is at the far left, exactly 9 o'clock of our location."

"Good, inform the rest, you all are heading out this instant. I will hold the bandit army on my own, that person with a similar chakra level to mine definitely has a sensing ability, and he'll target me first," Naruto said and warned the Uzumaki to be careful. They would still face off against the bandit army, but they would face off against the cannon fodder. That is, the genins of the bandits.

As to how he knew that the bandit's main force can sense him, it was thanks to the fox's sensing ability. The fox sensed malicious emotions focused on him and not the other Uzumaki.

"Sir, the Uzumaki are escaping," Takumashii whispered to Shirokuma, who narrowed his eyes.

"Don't worry about them. They barely count as chunin level," Shirokuma scowled. What Uzumaki? They were disgracing the Uzumaki clan! Being full grown adults, yet they didn't have jonin-level chakra, what a humiliation to the once noble clan.

"Our target is the person who remained in place," Shirokuma added and Takumashii nodded. He knew that Shirokuma had an innate sensing ability. He couldn't sense in an orthodox way, but he could "feel" the chakra level of others in a 5-kilometer radius. Such an ability made him a living, mobile radar.

Shirokuma didn't know who was bold enough to stay and hold back the main force, but he didn't care. The person had slightly higher chakra than him, but he had an army behind him. Who would win and who would lose was too obvious. No matter how many ants gather, they can't kill an elephant.