47: Visitor From a Faraway Land

Chapter 47: Visitor From a Faraway Land.
Arc: Against Foreign Powers

Disclaimer:
I do NOT own Naruto. Naruto is the work of Masashi Kishimoto, please support the original work.

"Hmm," Jiraiya groaned, swiping away the leaf that landed on his head as the two toads on his shoulders bid their goodbyes. POOF! With a puff of smoke, the two elders vanished as his frog-like features slowly diminished.

A moment later, Tsunade came to his side and sighed.

"Time to rest, you damned old man. Though you made a lot of mistakes, you'll forever occupy a corner of my heart. Thank you for teaching me with all your heart, it's a debt I'll never be able to repay," Tsunade bowed as she closed her eyes.

"Just as Tsunade said, I feel the same way. However, I just can't let myself forget and forgive your errors, especially with Minato and my Godson," Jiraiya mumbled making his teammate look at him. Tsunade said nothing but patted his shoulder, expressing her understanding.

Hiruzen could have changed so many things if he had played his cards correctly. Unfortunately, the old professor had turned muddled with age, and his glory had dimmed like a dying star. It was better that he had died today than later when his luster was further tainted.

"Now, it's time to lift the veil of your misdeeds, Danzo," Tsunade said, her tone sharp enough to cut as she knelt, slowly taking off the bandages wrapped around Danzo's arms.

"Eugh—"

She nearly threw up when she saw four wide-open eyes with scarlet pupils, each sporting the signature three tomoe of the Uchiha's Sharingan on Danzo's arm, and six closed eyes that were bleeding away. When she lifted Danzo's shirt, she saw the face of her Grandfather.

"This old fucker," Tsunade cursed, trying to calm herself. If Danzo was still alive, she would've loved to pummel his body for as long as he remained conscious, then throw him to the deepest pits of hell.

"Tsunade," suddenly, the two turned to look at their back. There, they saw Naruto eyeing Danzo's body. "I'd like for my payment to be in the form of Danzo's body," Naruto said.

"No," came Tsunade's immediate reply. "Why?" Naruto asked, a little irritated. Jiraiya was about to explain when Tsunade punched his shoulder lightly, giving him a cold warning gaze that made him sweat all over his body. 'I'm sorry Naruto, but I'm siding with Tsunade with this one.'

Even if the latter hadn't sent him a warning glare, he would've made the same decision.

"Do you think I'd let you obtain all of these eyes just like that?" Tsunade scowled. "And I'm pretty sure his body contains my Grandfather's cells," Tsunade added. "His body is priceless, you can't obtain it."

"Okay, but I demand that you destroy all the sharingan in his body," Naruto said. "Otherwise, I don't think we can be at peace," Naruto said, his face slowly turning dark and before Tsunade could blink, a scroll had already silently slipped into Naruto's hands.

Tsunade hesitated for a while before making up her mind. "Fine," she said and took out a kunai to stab all eleven sharingan eyes on Danzo's body.

"Burn his blood," Naruto ordered. "Shut up, brat," Tsunade growled but did as Naruto asked. She was already going to do it, Naruto's worries were redundant.

"Alright, it's done. I'll pay you for the S-rank mission later, we have to get some business over with. Come with me, Jiraiya," Tsunade ordered as she dragged Hiruzen and Danzo's bodies away. Jiraiya helplessly looked at Naruto and shrugged.