52: Fuinjutsu Professor

Chapter 52: Fuinjutsu Professor.
Arc: Against Foreign Powers

Disclaimer:
I do NOT own Naruto. Naruto is the work of Masashi Kishimoto, please support the original work.

"Great," nodding his head in satisfaction, Naruto poured his chakra into his back, and the black, wing-like pattern drawn on his back began to glow red like his hair. Not even a few seconds has passed and Naruto already felt his back heating up.

"Unseal, Summoning: Karasu."

Suddenly, Naruto took off his upper clothes and black ink poured out of the glowing wing pattern on his back, engulfing his entire back as black feathers start to emerge like a bird coming out of its egg.

"CAW!"

With a loud and crisp cry, a crow's head suddenly jolted out of Naruto's back, scanning its surrounding as it flexed its body, preparing for flight.

FLAP—FLAP—FLAP!

CAAAW—!

Leaving obsidian black feathers behind, Karasu flew out of Naruto's back like a soaring phoenix and let out a piercing cry, spreading his ink-black wings and showing off his majestic body to the spectators below him. As he gently flapped his wings to land, the ink on Naruto's body resided and the glowing wing pattern dimmed, returning to its original black color before slowly fading away.

"Naruto, what do you need?"

"Tell me about the Beast Wave and the Space Barrier. I want to get every clue that I can to solve this problem," Naruto said solemnly. The Land of Whirlpools was the place he chose to build his sanctuary, naturally, he was worried about the island's safety.

"The Beast Wave and the Space Barrier... the Space Barrier is easy to explain. It simply separates the village from the rest of the world and offers protection. On the other hand, the Beast Wave is complicated," Karasu began.

"The Chakra Beasts was originally a project by the Clan Head before the last Clan Head...

It was supposed to help Uzumaki train their battle skills, and the Chakra Beasts were supposed to be human-like but with extra speed, strength, reaction, you name it."

TANG! TANG! TANG!

Like a masterful blacksmith, a muscular, tall figure with flowing red hair stood straight with his arms stretched out, controlling his silver Adamantine Sealing Chains to wrap around a man with black hair and green pupils. He was a trespasser, so the Uzumaki was more than willing to use him as a test subject.

"Damn it, it's going to fail too," the Uzumaki mumbled and waved toward another figure who was waiting at the far back of the altar. "Get the seal ready. The explosion might be the strongest so far," he said and the figure behind him paled. Nodding his head, he started yelling orders and more figures came pouring out of the opened door. All of them had red hair.

"Formation Seal: Uzumaki Barrier!"

SHAAAA...

As the team of Uzumaki stretched out their hands, black Fuinjutsu symbols began oozing out of their palms and surrounded the chained-up man and the Uzumaki controlling the chains. Not long after, the chained-up man began bloating up, an extra limb growing out of his left armpit and between his legs.

The limbs were both arms, yet they didn't have hands, and instead, at the wrist were two heads with no eyes nor nose. The Uzumaki narrowed his eyes and waved his hands, covering himself with his own chains as the man coughed up blood and flesh from all three of his mouths.