84: Hate

Arc: The Uzumaki Clan

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto. Naruto is the work of Masashi Kishimoto, please support the original work.

*

"Finally, I can properly train. It's been a while since I've sat down and focused my mind on training," Naruto mumbled.

As he approached the very end of the shore, he stomped on the ground.

SHHH...

A handful of sand jumped up as if Gaara had manipulated it, but Gaara wasn't there.

'My chakra control is... sigh.'

What he did was overload each grain of sand with chakra and as the overloaded grains of sand were about to burst with chakra, Naruto focused all the chakra toward the bottom, making them jump up.

'In my peak... well, before I merged with Kurama's chakra, I can wake a mini sand wall in front of me,' Naruto lamented. Now, barely any sand "floated" in front of him.

'I guess that's why we train and perfect our craft,' Naruto shrugged. 'Firstly, I want to perfect my Lightning Guardian and Water Hydra Guardian. I have an idea for the Lightning Guardian, but the Water Hydra Guardian...'

Naruto rubbed his chin in thought. 'Maybe I'll ask Yagura about it... or I can ask the three tails,' Naruto thought.

"Let's start with the Lightning Guardian, then."

Naruto unrolled a scroll containing the Lightning Guardian's formula. He looked through the formula for a few minutes before noticing something that brought a frown to his face. 'That shouldn't be there,' Naruto thought as he hovered his hand over a spot in the scroll.

After ensuring his hand was in the right place, Naruto channeled chakra into his hand and tried to modify the formula when suddenly...

BANG! FWOOO!

". . ."

Naruto watched speechlessly as flames devoured his scroll. His mind was blank as the scroll turned to dust.

SWOOOSH...

When a gust of wind brought the dust to his face, Naruto regained his spirit. In an instant, his brows touched in anger as he tried to cool the flames inside his mind.

"THAT WAS MY ONLY COPY!" Naruto yelled out before snapping his head in a certain direction. Seeing that the five children didn't hear him, he sighed in relief. 'Fuck. That was my only copy of the Lightning Guardian!'

Naruto stared into the air for a few moments before he reacted. FWISH—taking out a scroll, Naruto scribbled madly that the scroll nearly caught on fire.

Two hours later...

"Phew," Naruto wiped off the sweat on his forehead as he scanned the brand-new seal formula in front of him. It was made only with ink so that it wouldn't activate. 'It's missing a few details that I can't remember, but at least the general blueprint is there,' Naruto thought as he rolled the scroll.

"Let's forget about fuinjutsu for now," Naruto nodded, "I need to train my chakra control first."

*

Waking up, Naruto sported a mighty frown. Standing next to his clone, who had a bright smile while standing with the five Uzumaki children, they looked like yin and yang.

'Damned clone,' Naruto cursed while giving the clone a side-eye.

When Naruto was training his chakra control, he created a few clones to speed up the process but never dispelled the clone watching over the kids. When the training clones were dispelled, Naruto received their fatigue like a boulder falling from the skies.