Chapter 3 -A perfect match

It would be a few days before the contracts were signed.To her satisfaction,the queen could see all her dreams were coming true.They are having a royal banquet.
'They would be visiting us soon '

Queen Narissa said to prince Hans.

The prince's face grew sour.He dabbed his lips with a napkin and cleared his throat.'Mother,did you ask for my consent before agreeing to any marriage deal?'

'You already know this is the Fifth month of the year and it is essential that you get married now'

'But moth .....'

His father cut him in.

'I signed it'. His deep voice made everywhere become silent. 'I agreed to it,and you will love her'

The king cannot be opposed but Prince Hans has other plans,once the marriage draws near he would elope with his one true love.

The prince snorted 'So when am I meeting her or...?'

'Tomorrow son'The king uttered.

'What? Why didn't you let me know before now?what the hell Dad!'

'Which is why we're letting you know now.'The queen said to him.

'She's the daughter of my friend, we've known each other for so long,I can trust that you'll love her,she has a lovable spirit.'

The prince clenched his fists under the table and was suppressing the amount of anger trying to burst out,the whole conversation was irking him up,he is dying to leave this dinner.

But he has to remain quiet,he needs Jane now.
He has lots of reasons to hide Jane cause
once Jane is revealed,she might be eliminated and that could be the worst case scenario he wouldn't want that.So he'd better endure it all.

                                  ✯✯✯✯

The Earl and countess have all made sure that the dress their daughter is to wear to visit the Court is ready. She is to look extremely gorgeous and for that,Danica shouldn't make any effort.

She's been thinking.The prince? Marry her?How possible?She knows he is every girls dream but why isn't she excited?Or she's not going to love him maybe.

She's been tossing and thinking, she'll visit him tomorrow,she needs to put up a remarkable behaviour at least for her family , because no matter where she goes her opinions do not count.

She quickly browsed through her phone for ways to impress a man for the first time.She was beginning to find it boring because she needs to actually be herself and not fake any character at all,she needs to be real.

✯✯✯✯

'No matter what you do,don't cause any trouble okay?'Jane said to prince hans through the phone.

'You know I can't promise that,I mean....I don't want this but they're making it seem like my whole life depends on it'

'Listen Hans,it's going to be okay , we'll be okay just meet with whoever this is and give her your mind 'jane said licking some ice-cream.

'Understood my lady.' He said. 'After my meeting with the lady tomorrow,we need to see,I have something for you'

'And what could that be!?'

'Its a surprise and you have to wait'

She gaped in delight over the phone like some high school kid in love.

'But do you have any idea of who this lady is?'

'I don't know her from anywhere but my mother claimed she's the daughter of her bosom friend,I guess this is a do or die affair, Love'

'True' Jane said but her face could tell otherwise she is swimming in jealousy and cannot help it. She knows things are about to get tougher and it's gonna be hard trying to convince the queen about her, because the daughter of her bosom friend whom was born a Noble is Betrothed to her son. Oh what a Perfect match.