Chapter 7-The Betrothed I

'I don't get how that bond grew in seconds Dani , what did you do?' The Countess inquired from Danica ,when they returned from the court that evening.

'Mom, it all just kinda happened, like you said the love was meant to be ..'

'I'm quite hard to convince you know that Dani'Her mom reminded her.

Dani rolled her eyes and went to her room ,she pulled out her Sketching book and began sketching someone. She had a smile on her face while doing so.It was the prince and the look he had when she Told him to take her upstairs, she laughed out again.

                                ✯✯✯✯

Prince Hans laid on his bed , using his MacBook pro, a text came from Jane.

"How was the meeting?" She asked

He looked at his screen and didn't know what to reply her.

"They tried using her to lure me home, well ... whatever it wasn't bad"

"The next visiting day is in two weeks time" she pinpointed.

"Janeeee,are we really doing this now!?I told you we don't have to worry about all these"

"Listen Hans, I get your point, but you don't understand what I mean....Since Danica is Betrothed to you,what about the other maidens of that day?

He paused, although he hasn't thought about this for a while.

"Since, we've both made a deal I'll do well to choose her, she should be the perfect bride to convince my parents"

Janet didn't know exactly how to feel, of course she's the prince's lover,But he's Betrothed to Danica. She can't explain what she's feeling....jealousy? fear Of losing him?

Minutes later,his mother knocked on his door and he let her in.
'So how was she today?' The Queen asked him.
Prince Hans sighed 'Motherrrrr'He drawled lazily 'she wasn't bad at all, she's well trained and lovable '

'I'm glad you know that'She raised a brow'Tomorrow you'll be taking her for a tour then'

'A tour?' He prince asked puzzled

'Yes,she has to know all about the kingdom and the kingdom has to know she's your Betrothed '

'But mother,we just met, can't I just get to know her mutually first before letting the world know her?'Prince Hans asked

'Well, with the act you both put up with Today, one can tell how mutual you both have become'

The prince gave a sigh, he knew it was hard but he needs to do this ,they have to be more convinced or his plans would be ruined.

'I'll have to invite her tomorrow ,so may I have my privacy now?' his mother left minutes after.

The prince paced around his room, thinking of where to take her tomorrow,away from this court, because as it seems peering eyes would ruin their plans, so he picked up his phone and hesitated but eventually he texted her and he went to sleep.