Chapter 8

(I do not take credit for the picture.)

HONEY SAMUELS

I tried to scream, but the hand on my mouth tightened and I thought my jaw would snap with the force.

Why are they hurting me?
I didn't do anything to them.

They opened a door and threw me on the bed. I wiped the tears off my face and saw Brian, and two other guys. All looking big and scary.

"Pl-please..." I whimpered.

"Awwwww lil Honey, don't be scared I'm just gonna take what is mine." Brian mockingly cooed and then ordered "Curt, Lar hold her hands."

"No no no no!!!" I screamed as they forcefully made me lay down on the bed and held me tightly.

I didn't like them touching me at all.

Curt or Lar then chuckled "She's a screamer Brian."

He laughed maniacally "I always imagined her to be."

I screamed as tears kept falling "Please! I don't want to be here!" Brian straddled me and lowered his mouth to roughly kiss my cheek and neck. I flinched.
"Don't worry baby, It'll be good. You look like a virgin. That's why I want you even more. I'm gonna claim you and fück you so many times today, you'll be lucky if you walk tomorrow." he bit out as if he was controlling something.

He yanked my right sleeve of my shoulder and started kissing me there. No no no!!

"Brandon!!!!!!!!" I dont know why but I screamed his name, and then I felt a powerful blow, and my world black out, after the black spots started to clear from my vision, I felt a sharp stinging pain on my cheek causing me to cry even more.

He had slapped me! I've never been slapped in my life before.

"Do. Not. EVER. Call. Him. Again. You are mine. You have been mine from the very firs-"

He was yanked away from me by someone... Brandon.

BRANDON TATE

I don't know what am I doing at a junior's party. The lights just came, and we saw some funny looking dancers with masks take a leave. Hmm radium show. We did that once.

"What the hell man." Sky muttered from beside me. "The party's not even started yet."

"I know. I just had this feeling. I wanted to know if Honey is alright." I muttered as my eyes searched for Honey. But I couldn't find her. Where is she? Where's Hen? I got to know Curt is one of that fücker Brian's friends.

"I can't see her." Mike muttered. "I had a plan to go to the movies with Tanya, man! You seriously owe me one."

Tanya is Mike's long-term girlfriend.

Suddenly I spotted a flustered Henry, I rushed to her "What's wrong? Where's Honey??!"

She looked so scared "I've been looking for Hon, she was sitting right here" she pointed towards the couch "and then when I looked back she wasn't. I found her purse... but she..."

"What the fück Hen!???" I boomed. "I told you one thing. One thing! To stay with her all the time. I knew I shouldn't have trusted her with YOU!" I had been getting this bad feeling from morning, but I didn't pay much heed. But when the bad feeling didn't subside, I just had to come here.

If someone tries to hurt my Honey.

I started walking towards the hallways and started frantically opening and checking the rooms, Sky and Mike did the same too. I caught hold of one very drunk guy, they always say the truth, "Where is Brian?"