BONUS - I

(I do not take credit for the pictures. I've added pictures in the middle of the story to make it more lovely, if you cannot view them, please update your app, or try removing my book and then re-adding it back into your libraries.)

1 month later.

HONEY TATE

"Wake up princess..." I hear Brandon's deep and soothing voice and smile. I feel his fingers in my hair and push into him, getting further into his warmth, only for him to recoil back.

I open my eyes, a frown on my face as I see him get up and sit on the bed with an uneasy smile on his face. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. Brandon doesn't touch me, he always stays away, we haven't even kissed since the hospital.

"Don't pout princess. We have an appointment with Dr.Reese at 8. You have your MBA interview later in the day, you need to prepare for that too." Brandon says, getting up, not once meeting my eyes.

I sigh. "Brandon!"

You don't even talk to me!

"Yes princess?" He looks back once he's standing. Shirtless. He is so hot. My eyes slowly travel down only to see a very visible bóner and blush red.

"Uh... uhm... I uh..." I stutter.

What did I want to say again?

His lips turn into an amused smile "You what?"

"Uh... Nothing! Bye!" I squeak and rush into the washroom feeling hot all over.

BRANDON TATE

Beautiful. So beautiful.

I stare at my princess who's sleeping so very peacefully and smile.

I missed you so much Honey.

I want to kiss her.

Kiss her everywhere as I touch her in places where only I have been to

But I won't.

I don't want to hurt her again. I just can't see her in pain. Her cries still ring in my ears and images I desperately want to forget still flood my thoughts.

I won't hurt you. I won't lose you.

While I was in my thoughts, my hands involuntarily found their way into Honey's hair, stroking her just as she likes it. So soft.

DAMN IT! I need to keep my hands off her. I need to repent. I need to control.

But I can't.

Damn it Brandon you sure as hell have to.

I eye the clock and see it's already 6 a.m. She needs to wake up.

I automatically go to kiss her just like I always do to wake her but then stop myself an inch away from her forehead.

Hmm she smells so lovely.